`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade

Looking to trade
I'm looking for Vince Carter, Brandon Jennings, Stephen Curry, Blake Griffin and Landry Fields(if anyone has him I haven't been able to pull any of his cards yet) Let me know if you have anything and what you collect, because I'm heading to a card show tomorrow so I can pick up some stuff to trade.

RE: Looking to trade
(07-08-2011, 10:23 PM)alberj24 Wrote: I'm looking for Vince Carter, Brandon Jennings, Stephen Curry, Blake Griffin and Landry Fields(if anyone has him I haven't been able to pull any of his cards yet) Let me know if you have anything and what you collect, because I'm heading to a card show tomorrow so I can pick up some stuff to trade.
Landry Fields? Must be from either New York or a USC fan lol, if you are from new york were probably going to the same show

ive got some stuff you would be interested, if you want to send me a trade offer, open offer is fine, i collect the players in my sig, or possibly trade bait.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 10:50 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive got some stuff you would be interested, if you want to send me a trade offer, open offer is fine, i collect the players in my sig, or possibly trade bait.
Sent an open offer. I'll let you know what I get tomorrow night and I'll post scans of everything!!

I have some stuff you might want, as long as you're not just looking for GU and AU.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

offer replied to.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I have some cards you might need. LMK.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan