`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of Starting....

Thinking of Starting....
Ok guys, I'm thinking of starting to collect football... I no nothing of the popular or good sets for football as I collect mostly baseball...

My main baseball collection is the autographs from 2010 bowman platinum... Are there any sets that have comparable autos or rly nice looking autos?

RE: Thinking of Starting....
There is Topps Platinum in football. The cards come in refractor variations and you get both patch autos and just autos like bowman. Good luck to you !
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-08-2011, 06:59 PM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: Ok guys, I'm thinking of starting to collect football... I no nothing of the popular or good sets for football as I collect mostly baseball...

My main baseball collection is the autographs from 2010 bowman platinum... Are there any sets that have comparable autos or rly nice looking autos?
Best way to see what you really like.... Search boxes on youtube!! You can see how the cards look or even ebay/COMC.com.. People will tell you to buy something they like and normally that doesn't work because everyone has different taste. You collect Bowman Platinum for Baseball, so check the Bowman sets for Football.

Glad to see you in Football btw.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

i have a couple of those bowman platinums for baseball if your interested lmk but definetely check the topps platinum football the cards are very similar in many ways. thats probably your best way to go if your looking for something similar. the topps platinums are #'d i dont think the bowman platinums are out of what ive seen except the patch autos or the green refractors something like that.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]