`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Everyone PLEASE USE PHOTOBUCKET...attachments make this world a worse place to live !

RE: Everyone PLEASE USE PHOTOBUCKET...attachments make this world a worse place to live !
(07-08-2011, 06:03 PM)benner73 Wrote: Yep, they rarely work for me either and I have tried every browser.
Like 5% of the time if I click the attachment it will show it but that's not too reliable
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Everyone PLEASE USE PHOTOBUCKET...attachments make this world a worse place to live !
(07-08-2011, 03:31 PM)dkotart Wrote: Yes it is.
thanks guys. I'll try to get one set up this weekend.
(07-08-2011, 03:30 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: Yes it is.
thanks.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: crap--I can't delete this test post Sorry all
test
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(07-08-2011, 03:29 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: is photobucket free to use and join?
Sure is..

(07-08-2011, 03:29 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: is photobucket free to use and join?
For now it is.

(07-09-2011, 06:52 PM)TM Sportscards Wrote: For now it is.
They aren't Beckett.

I rather post pics in photobuckett because if I give you a direct link you wont be able to find nothing it is a jumbled mess and I can only find what I am looking for
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

just signed up for account on photobucket and so far everything seems pretty simple and easy to use. So I guess I can just take pictures from my cell phone and load them onto the site? I'm still messing around with tabs and getting everything setup so bear with me if I have any stupid questions.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]