Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOMODO DRAGON

KOMODO DRAGON
JUST PULLED FROM 2011 UPPER DECK GOODWIN CHAMPIONS A
AMIMAL KINGDOM " KOMODO DRAGON " PATCH CARD
Photobucket

RE: KOMODO DRAGON
Would you trade/sell it? I'm going to try and put that set together.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 03:12 PM)chuckfe248 Wrote: JUST PULLED FROM 2011 UPPER DECK GOODWIN CHAMPIONS A
AMIMAL KINGDOM " KOMODO DRAGON " PATCH CARD
Nice, man... wish you had a picture with it though (attachments don't seem to work on this website). I pulled the Giant Panda endangered card last weekend. They're really pretty patches, aren't they?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-08-2011, 05:38 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Nice, man... wish you had a picture with it though (attachments don't seem to work on this website). I pulled the Giant Panda endangered card last weekend. They're really pretty patches, aren't they?
Is the Giant Panda for sale/trade? looking to put that set together.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 05:40 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Is the Giant Panda for sale/trade? looking to put that set together.
Planning to keep it unless I really get a sweet offer. Feel free to PM me if you want.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-08-2011, 05:40 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Is the Giant Panda for sale/trade? looking to put that set together.
go to my photobucket it see
(07-08-2011, 05:38 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Nice, man... wish you had a picture with it though (attachments don't seem to work on this website). I pulled the Giant Panda endangered card last weekend. They're really pretty patches, aren't they?
you can see it in my photobucket
Photobucket