`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid 90s football commons, what to do?

Mid 90s football commons, what to do?
I have about 300-500 football cards from the 90s, mostly commons and base. What I want to find out is if there is any reason for me to keep them or should I still hang on to them in hopes of trading or selling them?

I haven't listed them in organize and probably don't plan to b/c I don't want to have to pay for a sub to find out the BV.

Can someone let me know what the best decision would be to do?
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Mid 90s football commons, what to do?
Give em to charity, local boys club, or something along those lines, that what I did, makes you feel better and gets rid of the clutter.

Donate them to a children's hospital or to a women's shelter. Unless you have any unique Steelers cards in there of course Wink and then you should donate them to me.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(07-08-2011, 12:14 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Donate them to a children's hospital or to a women's shelter. Unless you have any unique Steelers cards in there of course Wink and then you should donate them to me.
I think there may have been a few Jerome Bettis RC from the 1993 topps set in there, don't know what the value would be on them though.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Probably not very high lol
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/