`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
I'm still waiting, but if - as has been stated he mailed the existing trades out on july 6 - I probably won't get them until next week as it looks like international shipping is back to regular performance.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-13-2011, 08:28 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well part of the feedback will be negative even though the overall may be neutral. But in terms of the four categories, shipping will be up to you because it is your decision on how you juggle shipping time with shipping the materials, so that can be negative. The card description though is very specific. If he gets you the cards you requested in the condition they were stated to be in, then that should be marked accordingly. Communication will most assuredly be negative. And payment, that's really your discretion, but because the new system takes Payment into account for overall feedback (or so it seems) when no payment is done, I personally believe positive feedback should be given. In your comment you could state (in the few characters you have), "Took over a month to get items, very bad communication, will not trade with again" or whatever you prefer. When I go to trade with someone I check comments since I can't see each individual category score. But if you did 3/4 categories negative and one positive, I don't think they'll get a positive feedback. See what I'm saying?
Jason- I am speechless at your comments. WOW
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

How much longer do I wait until I just leave feedback? It's been a month or more by now.
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

(07-13-2011, 10:24 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Jason- I am speechless at your comments. WOW
Well, that's why the feedback system is divided up into those separate parts, not just one set of stars or ratings. I could ship to someone a little late because I put the wrong address, but I kept in touch with them, got them the right cards, shipped in the proper material, and maybe even made a payment. All of that should be reflected, and if they decide to ding me on shipping because it was late, then ONLY my shipping should take a hit. Yeah, it would affect my overall feedback, but when they look at the feedback breakdown, it'll be accurate and honest.
(07-13-2011, 10:27 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: How much longer do I wait until I just leave feedback? It's been a month or more by now.
Personally, from the time someone says they shipped, I give it two weeks and then send a message. If the communication isn't there, then I leave feedback. But it's honestly your preference.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Two weeks since we were told the dorkypunkrockerguy mailed out his ends of the deal and i still have recieved my cards. I'm sorry but this is BS.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-20-2011, 02:15 AM)taffster74 Wrote: Two weeks since we were told the dorkypunkrockerguy mailed out his ends of the deal and i still have recieved my cards. I'm sorry but this is BS.
Yeah, I'm still without (I know it pales in comparison) feedback from him.

(07-20-2011, 02:15 AM)taffster74 Wrote: Two weeks since we were told the dorkypunkrockerguy mailed out his ends of the deal and i still have recieved my cards. I'm sorry but this is BS.
yep, he has a no trades allowed tag. He was on last 3 days ago and hasnt replied to my last PM. When he logs back in he better reply-
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Still nothing for me. I went ahead and left negative feedback. Pretty ridiculous
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

Maybe there should only be allowed number of trades, for one person at a time. He sure did have alot of trades, going at the course of the past week or two. The question is did he plan this, or did he get overhelmed. Thoughts?
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(07-21-2011, 06:44 AM)atteberry23 Wrote: Maybe there should only be allowed number of trades, for one person at a time. He sure did have alot of trades, going at the course of the past week or two. The question is did he plan this, or did he get overhelmed. Thoughts?
I don't think too many people would be happy with the number of trade restriction. Unless they were to limit it per trade level. Like if you have less than 20 trades done, you can do 2 trades at a time. If you have between 20-50 trades, you can do 5 trades at a time. If you have 50-100 trades, you can do 10 trades at a time. If you have 100+ trades, you can do unlimited trades. Just me thinking.