IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
he had been online again today!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Yeah, and I am yet to get a PM response from him in regards to my follow-up email. Figured he would have at least reached out and apologized or gave me an update, etc.
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

anyone else receieve? 6 have yesterday
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Still nothing for me.

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Hey floydtown, I messaged CEOcards to be added to the list but dont see my name on the list.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

chudry make sure u leave bad feedback so no one else gets screwed!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-12-2011, 04:31 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: chudry make sure u leave bad feedback so no one else gets screwed!!
That is actually uncalled for. If he gets the cards described, then description should be perfect. If the cards are shipped in good condition, shipping should at least be neutral (in my opinion). Payment should be perfect because there was no payment involved (I believe, I could be wrong). Communication is up to the user. The comment left could explain the situation if desired, but be completely honest in your feedback.
(07-12-2011, 04:31 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Hey floydtown, I messaged CEOcards to be added to the list but dont see my name on the list.
He's out of touch for a few, I'll go get you added.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-12-2011, 04:36 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: That is actually uncalled for. If he gets the cards described, then description should be perfect. If the cards are shipped in good condition, shipping should at least be neutral (in my opinion). Payment should be perfect because there was no payment involved (I believe, I could be wrong). Communication is up to the user. The comment left could explain the situation if desired, but be completely honest in your feedback.

He's out of touch for a few, I'll go get you added.
There should honestly be a way to leave negative feedback for someone. I mean overall even if I get my cards in the described condition and complete it is still an overall negative experience. Waiting over a month with no update is pretty damn ridiculous and other traders will miss that negative experience if they check his feedback b/c of the way it's done here on Beckett. If I'm simply able to leave a negative feedback then it'll stick out like a sore thumb like it does on eBay.

Chasing Autos of:

And Always Looking for:

Not yet for me.
Mickey
(07-12-2011, 01:54 PM)floydtown Wrote: anyone else receieve? 6 have yesterday

(07-12-2011, 06:17 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: There should honestly be a way to leave negative feedback for someone. I mean overall even if I get my cards in the described condition and complete it is still an overall negative experience. Waiting over a month with no update is pretty damn ridiculous and other traders will miss that negative experience if they check his feedback b/c of the way it's done here on Beckett. If I'm simply able to leave a negative feedback then it'll stick out like a sore thumb like it does on eBay.
Well part of the feedback will be negative even though the overall may be neutral. But in terms of the four categories, shipping will be up to you because it is your decision on how you juggle shipping time with shipping the materials, so that can be negative. The card description though is very specific. If he gets you the cards you requested in the condition they were stated to be in, then that should be marked accordingly. Communication will most assuredly be negative. And payment, that's really your discretion, but because the new system takes Payment into account for overall feedback (or so it seems) when no payment is done, I personally believe positive feedback should be given. In your comment you could state (in the few characters you have), "Took over a month to get items, very bad communication, will not trade with again" or whatever you prefer. When I go to trade with someone I check comments since I can't see each individual category score. But if you did 3/4 categories negative and one positive, I don't think they'll get a positive feedback. See what I'm saying?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards