`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
(07-08-2011, 03:13 PM)kct1 Wrote: I'm still waiting on my end and I have had contact with him and he keeps telling me it's on the way. Also stated he had some money issue and that was why he could not ship my card, so I guess I'm not going to get my card since your not getting yours either..
Yeah, that's what he said to me too about money issues. I'm a pretty patient guy, but if I was in that situation and didn't have the money to spend a couple dollars to ship some cards out I would surely let the trading partner know and be very apologetic for the delay so that they can be assured that their gonna get their end and to prevent any tarnishing of my name on these boards.
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

He just messaged me about all of this and some messages he's been getting. I've told him that communication is very key here. We all can run into money issues and when we do, we make posts or send messages letting people know that's the case. But I told him as long as he gets the cards to the people they need to get to (which he told me he shipped them earlier this week, but didn't give a day) and uses DCs so people know, then he'll be fine.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-08-2011, 03:48 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: He just messaged me about all of this and some messages he's been getting. I've told him that communication is very key here. We all can run into money issues and when we do, we make posts or send messages letting people know that's the case. But I told him as long as he gets the cards to the people they need to get to (which he told me he shipped them earlier this week, but didn't give a day) and uses DCs so people know, then he'll be fine.
thanks xstream for the update. Had he just PMed us awaiting our cards this could have all been avoided. I did ask him for a DC, which he did not respond with or provide yesterday.
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

In the looking for thread I told everyone he said he mailed all trades on july 6
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-08-2011, 03:31 PM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: Yeah, that's what he said to me too about money issues. I'm a pretty patient guy, but if I was in that situation and didn't have the money to spend a couple dollars to ship some cards out I would surely let the trading partner know and be very apologetic for the delay so that they can be assured that their gonna get their end and to prevent any tarnishing of my name on these boards.
I agree, I had to send him many PM's before I got a response from him.

Man that guy worried me, too when we almost worked a trade but it jsut didnt feel right! Xstream he knows not to mess with mods! lol
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-08-2011, 05:40 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Man that guy worried me, too when we almost worked a trade but it jsut didnt feel right! Xstream he knows not to mess with mods! lol
lol. Well, hopefully he did send them out and everyone will be righted by next week.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

SO did you say he mailed his end July 6? Because he didn't update the trade to shipped at least he has not on our trade. I have had no communication from him since you told me to leave him alone either.
(07-08-2011, 05:18 PM)floydtown Wrote: In the looking for thread I told everyone he said he mailed all trades on july 6
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Sorry, to hear about the everyones trade troubles. I traded with him about a month ago, and the trade went fine for me. He hasn't left a feedback yet. So, hopefully everyone gets their end of the trade.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

we completed a trade in early june, he also did not leave me feedback, but other then that, everything went smooth, i picked up a nice lebron jersey /50 and some oddball kobes, he sent first with dc also.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]