`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nowitzki Mailday w/scan

Nowitzki Mailday w/scan
Well, it finally made it from the long journey from the phillipines! Its the ref. I actually won it a while back but just glad it is here now!

[Image: JoshTullia090.jpg]

RE: Nowitzki Mailday w/scan
That's a sweet card. Congrats!!!

(07-08-2011, 09:31 AM)alberj24 Wrote: That's a sweet card. Congrats!!!
Thanks man! PC for life!

Nice card!

My latest two PC additions also came from the Philippines. Properly packaged, fast arrival, delivery confirmation, no problems whatsoever.

Isn't it wonderful how nowadays we can trade with anyone around the world? It's only a decade and a bit ago you only got to trade with friends, or at most, at a nearby trade fair... Now you get to enjoy the hobby with people you've never met, and probably never will meet. I think it's amazing Smile

(07-08-2011, 10:53 AM)folkertino Wrote: Nice card!

My latest two PC additions also came from the Philippines. Properly packaged, fast arrival, delivery confirmation, no problems whatsoever.

Isn't it wonderful how nowadays we can trade with anyone around the world? It's only a decade and a bit ago you only got to trade with friends, or at most, at a nearby trade fair... Now you get to enjoy the hobby with people you've never met, and probably never will meet. I think it's amazing Smile
I know what you mean man. My dirk was packaged alot better than alot of stuff that I buy here in the states! Lol weird right?!

I busted the box of 2009-10 SP Authentic with a very nice Korean gentleman. The one that I pulled the Westbrook redemption and the mj floor card.