`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pujols Allen & Ginter Auto..ADVICE PLEASE & SCAN

RE: Pujols Allen & Ginter Auto..ADVICE PLEASE & SCAN
I would keep the Jeter and pass on that Pujols for $550 unless your really in love with it. Ive seen much nicer looking Sterling Pujols autos sell for less.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

KEEP THE JETER!!!!! Those autos are sick! and a case hit. if you really want the pujols just do a 1 for 1 id say!
[Image: twinsbanner.jpg]
Bring me all of your Twins autos!
http://s907.photobucket.com/home/TwinsAreTheBest/index

Stick with the Jeter. Maybe its just because im not a huge fan of Ginter, but that Pujols isnt worth the Jeter AND 300 bucks. You can get another Pujols auto for much cheaper.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

I really like the look and how rare the pujols ginter autos are. I think im going to pass on this one and possibly snag a 2011 pujols ginter auto off the bay when one hits. what do you think about that idea ?
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

If I get another Pujols I will see what I can do to help you out. To bad you didn't talk to me earlier as I would of traded you the 2010 Pujols Auto I pulled from the case.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I need to talk to that guy that you traded it to lol. I just want a allen and ginter pujols auto. I have a 2011 gypsy queen relic/auto of his coming from topps and i wanted one of these to go with it.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(07-07-2011, 10:04 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: I need to talk to that guy that you traded it to lol. I just want a allen and ginter pujols auto. I have a 2011 gypsy queen relic/auto of his coming from topps and i wanted one of these to go with it.
Well I gave you his name so if you see him get back on I would ask. I remember him having both 2009 and 2010 on the Pujols Auto's from Ginter. I do think $550.00 is a fair price as I have seen them sell for $800.00 though. I have heard rumors of there only being 25 made from last year.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I would keep the Jeter. Also, I think an A&G 9.5 is overrated b/c the framed cards are not hard to get good grades. I wouldn't put too much of a premium on it
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

If I really wanted the card I would buy it but I wouldnt give up that jeter.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Keep the Jeter. You could probably find the Pujols A&G auto ungraded for much cheaper than $550. With those plastic frames virtually every one you see would grade a 9.5 so you could buy one for alot less and grade it yourself. (if the graded part matters)