`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1986 Fleer Update, Topps Traded

1986 Fleer Update, Topps Traded
A customer of mine that used to own a card shop has let me raid her storage unit full of cards. Among several other great finds are several unopened boxes of 1986 Fleer update, and 1986 Topps traded. I was wondering about everybody's opinion. Should i open them and send in the Bonds cards to get graded, or should I leave them alone and unopened.

RE: 1986 Fleer Update, Topps Traded
I tend to lean more toward leaving sealed sets sealed and letting someone else take the risk. I'm assuming that by unopened you do mean they are still in the factory shrinkwrap.

(07-07-2011, 05:15 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: I tend to lean more toward leaving sealed sets sealed and letting someone else take the risk. I'm assuming that by unopened you do mean they are still in the factory shrinkwrap.
Those sets DID not come in shrink wrap-- it was 90's before most factory sets where.

My mistake. The Topps Traded sets were sealed with a piece of tape and as for the Fleer I was thinking of the 87 Glossy factory set.

Don'tWaste your time or money.

They HAVE to come back gem and even if so, they only go for $40 or less.

Graded Nines won't even get back the grading fees.

They were were mass produced and no one wants them or the bonds. Sell them sealed and cash out.