`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(84) Jordan Fleer Rookie Reprints Graded Gem 10

(84) Jordan Fleer Rookie Reprints Graded Gem 10
For sale I have 84x 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie REPRINTS all Graded Gem Mint 10 by MGA, serial numbers will vary as I have 84 available. They do not have the word reprint anywhere on them.

[Image: michael-jordan-1986-fleer-rookie-reprint...-8b5a1.jpg]

Paypal accepted for quick and secure payment, I ship out asap and as I print labels right on Paypal you'll see tracking links there to track. If anyone is interested let me know, I've seen them on eBay going for a good price ungraded so please only considerable offers, thanks.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not put emails on the boards and do not post sales for other sites. The only sales that can be posted here are cards you have for sale through Beckett. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: (84) Jordan Fleer Rookie Reprints Graded Gem 10

I don't see them available in your organize. You're going to want to remedy this situation.

Available in my organize? I have them upstairs in my room?
I see what you mean (here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html ) but since these are reprints they aren't in the database.

Do they have a reprint designation on the back of the card. Do these cards have a manufacturer? Fleer didn't make reprints like these.

Are these just good counterfiets that have been slabbed as reprints?

One more thing, how in the world did you come across 84 of them???

pacrim- is a MJ RC reprint in the database???
(07-07-2011, 02:19 PM)circleofserpents Wrote: Available in my organize? I have them upstairs in my room?
I see what you mean (here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html ) but since these are reprints they aren't in the database.
He meant in the organize function of this site, you have to have them listed there in order to post them here. Just part of the forum rules.

I am not so sure they even exist in the database and you may not be able to add them to your organize.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Nope they do not have the word reprint anywhere on them, I added that to the post. I bought 100 of them at a local flea market graded like this and have been slowly selling them on ioffer, but I just want to get rid of them and thought maybe Beckett would work. I'm not sure who exactly made them.

Dont know how real those are and I'm doubting anyone! But I do have that same card with a piece of the floor inside the card graded 9.5 by BGS. So theres a good chance these could be real. Just my opinion!!!

Update:

As a matter a fact the Jordan card I have graded from BGS minus the floor piece on my "Pull those BGS cards out" or whatever I named it...lol Is the card I got from the Fleer product. I was in search for the one this gentleman is selling. They say in a article they were making reprints of his rookie card.
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Those might get a BGS 8.5, centering is off.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

These are the type of cards people cut from the slabs and sell on ebay and make a killing off of people not knowing the difference between a real mj and a "reprint" or fake one.

I am curious what you have sold them for on that other site. Have you gotten $10-$20 a peice for them or is it more than that?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-07-2011, 02:53 PM)got watcha want Wrote: These are the type of cards people cut from the slabs and sell on ebay and make a killing off of people not knowing the difference between a real mj and a "reprint" or fake one.

I am curious what you have sold them for on that other site. Have you gotten $10-$20 a peice for them or is it more than that?
Around $10/each as graded reprints like this. The real popular site I've seen them going for $15-$20 ungraded though and as reprints. Anyone dumb enough to sell these as real is up for big trouble based on the things on the internet to tell the difference like the decimal point on the back, etc.

These are counterfeit cards. They have the Fleer logo and they never gave the "ok" to do this to anyone. I have seen these fetch a few dollars every now and then on the bay but most of the time the are tagged and shut down. They have no more value than getting one to look at and joke about with friends. I would bet they are pretty far off from being legit that there would be no worries though of trying to pass as a Authentic RC.

More or less they are like a novelty item for someone who might want to just get a "look-a-like" RC of Jordan.
[Image: sc23.jpg]