`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Dominique Wilkins RC

WTTF: Dominique Wilkins RC
Want a Wilkins RC and any other mid-late 1980's Fleer basketball - minus the Jordan of course.

Thanks!
*I MUST SEND FIRST*
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

RE: WTTF: Dominique Wilkins RC
(08-27-2019, 09:48 AM)toploader1976 Wrote: Want a Wilkins RC and any other mid-late 1980's Fleer basketball - minus the Jordan of course.

Thanks!
Seriously looking for a Wilkins RC, Karl Malone as well.

*I MUST SEND FIRST*

Have you tried looking the card up in the search function at the top of the page?

Once it pops up, you can scroll down to the bottom and see which members actually have it marked for trade.

There are a couple of members that have it, I don't know if they're active traders or not.

(09-06-2019, 10:50 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Have you tried looking the card up in the search function at the top of the page?

Once it pops up, you can scroll down to the bottom and see which members actually have it marked for trade.

There are a couple of members that have it, I don't know if they're active traders or not.
Yes I have done that, but I also like to post in the forums since my request was not limited to just Dominique. I wanted his and other mid-late 1980's rookie cards. Posting in here allows more people to see what I am searching for.
*I MUST SEND FIRST*

(09-09-2019, 08:23 AM)toploader1976 Wrote: Yes I have done that, but I also like to post in the forums since my request was not limited to just Dominique. I wanted his and other mid-late 1980's rookie cards. Posting in here allows more people to see what I am searching for.
You're welcome, by the way.