`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a good laugh??

RE: In need of a good laugh??
(07-07-2011, 01:32 PM)xcadam1622 Wrote: I love the Pawn Stars where the guy comes in with like 6 Pete Rose rookies and finds out that they are fakes.
Nice avatar....

LOVE ME SOME RBI BASEBALL!!!

Pawn Stars is MUCH better than Hardcore Pawn IMO. Harcore Pawn focuses on the pawn transactions and on the customers whereas pawn stars focuses on unique items that come into the store. I am much more interested in seeing the cool items (ala antiques roadshow) than the drama of a bunch of people arguing over how much of a loan they will get for their kid's xbox to buy crack. Tongue

I would not be surprised if that really happened...lol.....Chumlee is in a different world half the time on that show......
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(07-07-2011, 02:26 PM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: Pawn Stars is MUCH better than Hardcore Pawn IMO. Harcore Pawn focuses on the pawn transactions and on the customers whereas pawn stars focuses on unique items that come into the store. I am much more interested in seeing the cool items (ala antiques roadshow) than the drama of a bunch of people arguing over how much of a loan they will get for their kid's xbox to buy crack. Tongue
dido that was well said i agree 100%

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-07-2011, 02:26 PM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: Pawn Stars is MUCH better than Hardcore Pawn IMO. Harcore Pawn focuses on the pawn transactions and on the customers whereas pawn stars focuses on unique items that come into the store. I am much more interested in seeing the cool items (ala antiques roadshow) than the drama of a bunch of people arguing over how much of a loan they will get for their kid's xbox to buy crack. Tongue
Pawn stars is so contrived. Everything is set up. Hardcore Pawn is the real deal! I would rather see a crackhead go off the handle because he can't get his gold tooth out of pawn, rather then the same old antiques and set up situations. Plus Les Gold is a great negiotiator, he puts the old man to shame. Plus my sister in law said the old man looks like a lesbian, now whenever I watch pawn stars, all I see is a lesbian when they show the old man.

Both shows are still enjoyable.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I don't care who you are......that's funny!!!!!
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket