Updated List
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1630 and counting
List and counts updated.

xtreme I busted a box of 95-96 metal a while back i probably have at least 25-30 of your fillers for that set. I may not have added some of the commons to my org but I'll dig through my commons box and see what all I've got if you'll check my org for the rest!

(07-13-2011, 03:47 PM)buckunteer Wrote: xtreme I busted a box of 95-96 metal a while back i probably have at least 25-30 of your fillers for that set. I may not have added some of the commons to my org but I'll dig through my commons box and see what all I've got if you'll check my org for the rest!
Thanks, I do appreciate it.

Ok...I may have underestimated! I've gone through the commons and the stars and have 60 cards you need. I'll check my semistars and then PM you the full list.

Such a great product, by the way. First year of Metal. I have the whole Rookie Roll Call insert set, the whole Steel Towers insert set and the silver spotlight base Jordan is one of my personal favs.

(07-13-2011, 04:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Ok...I may have underestimated! I've gone through the commons and the stars and have 60 cards you need. I'll check my semistars and then PM you the full list.

Such a great product, by the way. First year of Metal. I have the whole Rookie Roll Call insert set, the whole Steel Towers insert set and the silver spotlight base Jordan is one of my personal favs.
Well, I was at a local flea market and I got a hobby box of the second series for $20, so once I knew I had most of the second set, I figured I'd go for the whole set. I probably would have been better off buying a series 1 box, but I like trading more. Smile

(07-13-2011, 04:56 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well, I was at a local flea market and I got a hobby box of the second series for $20, so once I knew I had most of the second set, I figured I'd go for the whole set. I probably would have been better off buying a series 1 box, but I like trading more. Smile
Wow, point me to that flea market! Anyway, I'm up to 77 (obviously my box was a series one) and have one more place to check but that'll probably be about it. I'll PM you the full list in a little bit.

(07-14-2011, 04:12 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow, point me to that flea market! Anyway, I'm up to 77 (obviously my box was a series one) and have one more place to check but that'll probably be about it. I'll PM you the full list in a little bit.
Alright, I do appreciate it.

offer with comment sent
Thanks and good luck,
Mickey

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1539 and counting
Counts and lists updated. Thanks for everyone's help.