IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1346 and counting

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1539 and counting
still looking for those Jordans to be added Wink

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1539 and counting
(07-17-2011, 10:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: still looking for those Jordans to be added Wink
I know, I know. Smile I didn't get the time this weekend like I thought I would. But I promised the wifey that by this Sunday, all cards will be organized and put away on the shelf in the closet. So by the end of this weekend, they'll be in there.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1509 and counting
Lists/Count update. Thanks for everyone's help.

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1511 and counting
Lists/Count update. Thanks for everyone's help, I got one more set completed now. Smile If I can find the 2007-08 Upper Deck First Edition #97 Jamal Crawford, then that'll be another set completed. Thanks.

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1510 and counting
Sent offer.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1510 and counting
Thanks Brian.

Hey guys, I just wanted to update this and let everyone know that I do plan on getting a few trades going ASAP. I will be out of the house all day tomorrow but am going to make sure I have EVERYTHING in my organize soon. I'm not going to be able to send out until the next weekend, so if we accept now, please know that I won't be shipping until the second (have the day off for the 4th year marriage anniversary). Because I'm planning on getting rid of all of my non-PC cards, I'm not really too worried about BV. I won't do any trades where I'm giving up $100 BV for $20, but $100 for $50 is fine as long as it's cards I need. I have quite a few trades going on right now and want to try and finish them up first. But feel free to send offers. Thanks.

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1446 and counting
Updated lists. I didn't update those that I might get in trades, but did show those that I will be getting in accepted trades. I'm hoping to get quite a few more trades done before Christmas. Thanks everyone.

RE: WTTF (not buy) Set Fillers - 1446 and counting
I Bought 4 Michael Jordan Locker, the ones from 1991-92 UD, a couple of weeks ago.... I'll go thru it and send you an offer....
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector