`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Bowman Autograph...ever seen this before?

Weird Bowman Autograph...ever seen this before?
I got an Adam Warren Auto in 2011 Bowman today, and even though I have several other autographs from 2011 Bowman ,this one was different in 3 ways....

1) on the back of the card it usually says something like "You have received a Autograph card...etc.........this card does not , it's the same as his regular card (except for....see #3)

2) The autograph is on card,not a sticker...The rest of my 2011 Bowman Autos are stickers...

3) most weirdly.... The card # (BCP111) IS on a sticker....

Is this unusual? I've never seen anything like that before, though I'm far from an expert.....just wondering

I'm trying to get a picture taken that will be added shortly....Thanks for your help!

RE: Weird Bowman Autograph...ever seen this before?
(07-07-2011, 12:31 AM)lloyddobler Wrote: I got an Adam Warren Auto in 2011 Bowman today, and even though I have several other autographs from 2011 Bowman ,this one was different in 3 ways....

1) on the back of the card it usually says something like "You have received a Autograph card...etc.........this card does not , it's the same as his regular card (except for....see #3)

2) The autograph is on card,not a sticker...The rest of my 2011 Bowman Autos are stickers...

3) most weirdly.... The card # (BCP111) IS on a sticker....

Is this unusual? I've never seen anything like that before, though I'm far from an expert.....just wondering

I'm trying to get a picture taken that will be added shortly....Thanks for your help!
I have Rick Hague BCP112 which also is a stickered numbered but mine came w/out the sticker. The BCP auto's won't have the "You Received an Auto" etc....... I think the stickers are added cards since there might be problems with some autos. I noticed on some chrome they don't even have the pre print auto in place.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Show a Pic please.
[Image: Banner.jpg]

it's probably a retail autograph.

All your autos from 2011 Bowman that are on a sticker are retail. You pulled a chrome on card auto of Warren. And yes, it is common for Bowman to use a sticker for the number. Nor sure why they do it, but there are always a couple every year.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*