`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Allen & Ginter

Topps Allen & Ginter
I'm interested in adding to my science-related card collection. Most of these come from A&G such as Pluto, Betelgeus, Xrays, Nobel, Alabama changes value of Pi, World's Greatest Victories Man Walks on Moon, World's Biggest Particle Accelerator and Meteor Shower are two of my most desired. There are also some in Topps Heritage Flashbacks and a few in Topps Mayo. If anyone has science-related cards and is looking to trade them let me know.

RE: Topps Allen & Ginter
im gettin a box of ginter when it comes out, i will trade u the ones u dont get

i belive i have betelgeus,pluto and xrays from 2010 allen ginter.i will check and let you know tomorrow.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 07:20 PM)bestdeals121483 Wrote: I'm interested in adding to my science-related card collection. Most of these come from A&G such as Pluto, Betelgeus, Xrays, Nobel, Alabama changes value of Pi, World's Greatest Victories Man Walks on Moon, World's Biggest Particle Accelerator and Meteor Shower are two of my most desired. There are also some in Topps Heritage Flashbacks and a few in Topps Mayo. If anyone has science-related cards and is looking to trade them let me know.
That's a cool "set" to collect. All the science-y cards out there. I like it. If I can find any more for you, I'll let you know.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a scientist myself so I find a lot of the cards fascinating. I definitely prefer actual science "items" over people (Cold Fusion, Particle Accelerator, Meteor Shower, Electron, Milky Way, over Einstein, Curie, Darwin) and prefer both of those over inventors (Gatling, Morse, Braille, etc) but right now I'm not picky. My collection is young, so far it only includes:
2010 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Venera 1
2009 Topps Mayo Thomas Edison, both regular and mini
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Einstein mini
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Marie Curie
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Richard Gatling
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Samuel Morse
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Louis Braille
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Charles Darwin
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Cold Fusion
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Electron
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Milky Way

I also find the Topps Heritage news Flashbacks space-related cards very cool.

Just ordered a hobby box off eBay tonight. Looking forward to cracking my first box in a while. Hoping for some good hits.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols