Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 1 left for '10 Material Phenoms set

Only 1 left for '10 Material Phenoms set
Updated 7/11/11

I only need CJ Spiller /199. I will trade in your favor. Please help me finish if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

RE: Only 2 left for '10 Material Phenoms set
Didnt somebody on here have the Lafell saying it was for trade? This was a few weeks ago when I saw the thread though

I must have missed it. Hopefully they'll see this post.

Yeah, it was me. I have a 1 color Lafell that is extra. I myself am working on this set and the plates and patches one as well. (Need 4 to complete Plates & Patches) (Need 17 for Limited Phenoms)

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

I need your Golden Tate if your willing to part with the one in your trade bucket.

Here is the bucket folder to my Phenoms for you to view. I have some nice patches. (Redemptions aren't shown)

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/A...20Phenoms/

(07-06-2011, 07:27 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Yeah, it was me. I have a 1 color Lafell that is extra. I myself am working on this set and the plates and patches one as well. (Need 4 to complete Plates & Patches) (Need 17 for Limited Phenoms)

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

I need your Golden Tate if your willing to part with the one in your trade bucket.

Here is the bucket folder to my Phenoms for you to view. I have some nice patches. (Redemptions aren't shown)

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/A...20Phenoms/
I just got a LaFell 2 minutes ago. I pulled an extra Golden Tate today it is FT if you still want it.

Sure CMB see if you need anything.

hey do you still need the lafell i have one its one colored though
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 07:47 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: hey do you still need the lafell i have one its one colored though
Thanks, but I have a LaFell on the way.

Still need the Spiller though.

RE: Only 1 left for '10 Material Phenoms set
Updated

RE: Only 1 left for '10 Material Phenoms set
sounds like youd rather trade for one and i'm sure youve seen them on the bay but theres a spiller on there for $44.99 bin right now. and it's not me selling, i'm not promoting anyone i know. just trying to help with info to complete your set.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson