`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo Nomellini

Leo Nomellini
Well I bought a 2009 UD pack from a card shop in my home town couple hours ago. and Pulled an Autograph from Nomellini 8/12. I'm possibly interested in trade. Was going to buy pricing on here but wouldnt work. The guy at shop offered me $250 cash on spot I turned it down. Love to hear what y'all think or whats this card trade value to you.

RE: Leo Nomellini
I"m thinking about 5000$
Insert Banner.

How serious are you?

(07-06-2011, 04:29 PM)chessder58 Wrote: Well I bought a 2009 UD pack from a card shop in my home town couple hours ago. and Pulled an Autograph from Nomellini 8/12. I'm possibly interested in trade. Was going to buy pricing on here but wouldnt work. The guy at shop offered me $250 cash on spot I turned it down. Love to hear what y'all think or whats this card trade value to you.
There are a couple cut sigs of his on Ebay /4 and the BIN is $250 on one and $99 on the other. Im thinking you should have taken the money and ran like the wind.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I'm starting to think the same thing.. But at same time none of the /12 I have have sold at all nor are any selling and just wondering if the 12 of us all saving and then price on this is actually way high

Thats why you should have taken the money and ran. None are selling.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.