`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gretzky Buyback Auto 1/1 in the Czech Republic

RE: Gretzky Buyback Auto 1/1 in the Czech Republic
Hi, thank you for your professional answer and consideration.
If i ever decide to sell it, it will be hard to sell such a card online from the Czech republic i guess. Will have to make a trip to a NY cards show or something..

Anyway, i see you are a fan of A. Irbe, i have czech issued hockey cards of him you might be intrested in. The Czech Stadion card

(07-12-2011, 08:22 AM)boardca Wrote: Hi, thank you for your professional answer and consideration.
If i ever decide to sell it, it will be hard to sell such a card online from the Czech republic i guess. Will have to make a trip to a NY cards show or something..

Anyway, i see you are a fan of A. Irbe, i have czech issued hockey cards of him you might be intrested in. The Czech Stadion card.
Thanks for the consideration, but I already have the two different Irbe cards from the Czech Stadion collection. The only Czech Stadion I am missing is an oddball of Marian Hossa (I believe), on which the picture is actually Arturs Irbe.

Hi i found the Hossa Czech Stadion card, i dont think there is Irbe on that card...
See picture..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

man each time i look at that card

i just smile congrats and hope it goes to a great home
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(07-19-2011, 08:25 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: man each time i look at that card

i just smile congrats and hope it goes to a great home
Hi, me too :-) I believe it is in great home. Anyway i just wonder how to keep the card as much safe as possible.

(07-19-2011, 03:44 AM)boardca Wrote: Hi i found the Hossa Czech Stadion card, i dont think there is Irbe on that card...
See picture..
I couldn't see the picture, but I will take your word for it.

So another Irbe "collector" on another site lied to me and told me that my collection was small because I was missing this card, which apparently does not have Irbe pictured on the front or back in error. Oh well, happy me!
Photo 
Hi spud, here are some pictures of 1994-95 Czech APS Jagr, Elias (RC!!), Hejduk (RC!!)
More pictures you can see at www.czechhockeycards.eu, where we run online database of czech issued hockey cards and we continualy add pictures, and evaluate cards according to their scarcity.

Best Regards Lucas

Thanks :-) if you know a serious Gretz collector, let me know.
I am looking for a buyer..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thanks for the update
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)