`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen Treasure!

Gypsy Queen Treasure!
Here are a few of my coolest cards from GQ. Really enjoying building this set even if will take my all year!

Cool GQ Cards: http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556...0Treasure/

Enjoy!

RE: Gypsy Queen Treasure!
very cool. I really like the look of the gypsy queen autos and gu'd.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 02:03 PM)JASCards Wrote: Here are a few of my coolest cards from GQ. Really enjoying building this set even if will take my all year!

Cool GQ Cards: http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556...0Treasure/

Enjoy!
Nice, man! I don't suppose you've come across any cards of Mark Reynolds from that set, have you? I've been looking for the Cyan press plate and the stamp card from him for forever!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Is there any chance that you would be willing to trade that Desmond Jennings?

(07-06-2011, 03:21 PM)rondo4president Wrote: Is there any chance that you would be willing to trade that Desmond Jennings?
If it doesn't say St.Louis on it then yep.

I love the look of gypsy queen too. But I'm trying to collect the mini (base, red, black, sepia, leather).
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Yep, I am a set builder and have a ton of the minis too. Love the set!

There's a Reynolds Gypsy Queen Stamp on ebay right now.

(07-06-2011, 03:16 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Nice, man! I don't suppose you've come across any cards of Mark Reynolds from that set, have you? I've been looking for the Cyan press plate and the stamp card from him for forever!