`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, lucked up again..

Well, lucked up again..
Went to my LCS today, bought a box of 2011 topps hobby. First pack i opened i pulled this.
[Image: 2011toppsJumbo.jpg]
Does anyone know what the value may be??

RE: Well, lucked up again..
sweet pull!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Sweet patch! Here's a cool stat about Morrow. According to Bill James, he is the pitcher most likely to throw a no-hitter this year at 21%. Last year, he twirled a one-hit, seventeen strikeout complete game vs. the Rays.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Wow!! Another Sweet Pull. As for you question ebay would tell you what they are selling for but since there only 20 there not enough data for Beckett to say. As for trading it would be up to you and the person that wants it come up with a value.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(07-05-2011, 10:49 PM)andrewinnc Wrote: Sweet patch! Here's a cool stat about Morrow. According to Bill James, he is the pitcher most likely to throw a no-hitter this year at 21%. Last year, he twirled a one-hit, seventeen strikeout complete game vs. the Rays.
That is an odd stat. I've always wanted to be a sabermetrician Big Grin
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

that is a sweet card! and one of my fantasy league guys Wink
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors