`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Oddball card Knowledge needed!!

RE: OT: Oddball card Knowledge needed!!
At that size they might be off the backs of potato chip boxes like the Seahawks Nalley cards, which are about the same size.

They don't look like the were cut off anything to me and they aren't perforated so I think they just came as is.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-05-2011, 09:34 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Couple completed listings on ebay for some from the same set, looking through them might give you some more info....

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt...86.c0.m283
Thanks for the info. But where in the world do you find completed listings??!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-05-2011, 10:24 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Thanks for the info. But where in the world do you find completed listings??!!
It's one of the check boxes when doing an eBay search. Great way to find card values.

I can tell you that Open Pantry used to be the only place near campus that sold 40s. Does that help? lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-06-2011, 06:36 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I can tell you that Open Pantry used to be the only place near campus that sold 40s. Does that help? lol

LMAO. Pretty sweet grabs, can't go wrong with some rare/obscure stuff.
Insert Banner.

(07-06-2011, 06:36 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I can tell you that Open Pantry used to be the only place near campus that sold 40s. Does that help? lol
Haha that's great. You would believe how many 40's of private stock (haffenreffer) I pounded back in the day. Thank I moved to 64 ounces the rest of the story is pretty sad lol.

(07-06-2011, 10:35 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Haha that's great. You would believe how many 40's of private stock (haffenreffer) I pounded back in the day. Thank I moved to 64 ounces the rest of the story is pretty sad lol.
You ever try Old English with some OJ? You drink it down to where the bottle gets even(basically just drink the triangle portion) and then fill it up with OJ. It tastes awesome, sort of like Orangina, I think its called a brass monkey or something, can't remember now.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats hilarious!!

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-06-2011, 10:58 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: You ever try Old English with some OJ? You drink it down to where the bottle gets even(basically just drink the triangle portion) and then fill it up with OJ. It tastes awesome, sort of like Orangina, I think its called a brass monkey or something, can't remember now.
That's what the light weights do we use to drink half the 40 then fill it up with Mad Dog 20/20 Smile We had a cool name for it too but it has made me brain dead so I forgot lmfao. If you can tell I didn't drink to be social I drank to get drunk. I spent age 20 to 29 in a blackout. I'm not exaggerating either what a bad part of my life.