Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any1 know who this is?

any1 know who this is?
[Image: bat025.jpg]

RE: any1 know who this is?
do you have any info? how did you get the bat? where? etc

yeah, a little more info would help alot.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

First impression is that it's from a minor leaguer, but without a place or year, it would be hard to find. All I know is that it's probably not Ryne Sandberg (#23 for the Cubs).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

by looking at all time number 23's in the mlb and ebay autographs, its narrowed down to Ty wiggington for me...
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 09:04 PM)insidethevines Wrote: by looking at all time number 23's in the mlb and ebay autographs, its narrowed down to Ty wiggington for me...
No, that first initial is almost definitely an "M." Certainly not Ty Wigginton.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I have a guess. Who is Matt Wieters?
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Looks like Mike Morse to me, but I looked at his autos and they don't match. Is there another M. Morse in the minors maybe?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

going by the letters..lookse like m morse as far as it matching up to his autos...no clue never seen one
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors