`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bonds Pc mailday-Sick Patch and EXT mini

RE: Bonds pc mailday--Auto's,sick patch's and rare insert
(02-26-2012, 03:46 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: very nice stuff! you bonds collectors wouldn't have an extra sweet spot auto laying around would you, haha.
Thanks.I've only been collecting Bonds auto's the past couple months,so I won't have an extra Sweet Spot auto of him.Would love to get one myself.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Bonds pc mailday--Auto's,sick patch's and rare insert
Love the EX and Triple Threads patch!! :-)

I have an extra Sweet Spot Auto, but it will take a really nice Bonds card in return to get it. What do you have??
Bonds Cards Wanted: 2007 Topps Sterling Booklets, 2002 Fleer Highlights Autos, 2003 Sweet Sigs Autos, Bowman Sterling Black Refractors #/25

RE: Bonds pc mailday--Another great mailday
Updated 3/6/2012

I was wondering who I was bidding against on the Pristine Gold Gloves card. Any interest in trading it?
Bonds Cards Wanted: 2007 Topps Sterling Booklets, 2002 Fleer Highlights Autos, 2003 Sweet Sigs Autos, Bowman Sterling Black Refractors #/25

(03-06-2012, 06:34 PM)snakebit95 Wrote: I was wondering who I was bidding against on the Pristine Gold Gloves card. Any interest in trading it?
So it was you who drove the price up.I was only looking to about $50 for it,but it was worth it.Not trading the Bonds at the moment as I just got it.

I got a Bonds/Jeter combo jersey card from 02. If you are interested in a trade let me know and I will load a pic of it for you. You do have a pretty sick collection. I am mainly interested in Texas Rangers cards or some of the older players game used stuff.

(03-06-2012, 07:47 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I got a Bonds/Jeter combo jersey card from 02. If you are interested in a trade let me know and I will load a pic of it for you. You do have a pretty sick collection. I am mainly interested in Texas Rangers cards or some of the older players game used stuff.
I love to trade for the dual gu's,but don't think i have enough for it.Thanks for the comment.

don't care for the guy but some nice cards

(03-07-2012, 12:26 AM)afff Wrote: don't care for the guy but some nice cards
Thanks

Very nice. Bonds hads a great signature.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.