`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didnt realize jordan eberle scored that first sweet goal of his vs. khabibulin....

I didnt realize jordan eberle scored that first sweet goal of his vs. khabibulin....
ya know, that highlight reel goal to start last years season...yah...well according to his pinnacle ice breakers...he scored that against nikolai khabibulin! coulda swore it was kipper...

oh well...

RE: I didnt realize jordan eberle scored that first sweet goal of his vs. khabibulin....
(07-05-2011, 05:59 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: ya know, that highlight reel goal to start last years season...yah...well according to his pinnacle ice breakers...he scored that against nikolai khabibulin! coulda swore it was kipper...

oh well...
Well he didn't score on his own team so can't be Nikolai haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: I didnt realize jordan eberle scored that first sweet goal of his vs. khabibulin....
(07-05-2011, 06:00 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Well he didn't score on his own team so can't be Nikolai haha.
exactly...i was just reading some of the backs...and i was like,wait just a second...that goal was in warm-ups...jk.

Thats interesting, card to scan it for us
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

Yup just read the card back, must have got lost in the translation.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Two long goalie names that start with "K" that I'd have no idea how to spell without checking. When did they start having space cadets like myself doing up the caption on the back of cards?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(07-06-2011, 12:19 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Two long goalie names that start with "K" that I'd have no idea how to spell without checking. When did they start having space cadets like myself doing up the caption on the back of cards?
haha....I am an Oiler fan and I'm not sure I can spell the Bulin Wall's name.....
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

(07-05-2011, 08:54 PM)mattrgoddard Wrote: Thats interesting, card to scan it for us
yea

and also I would love you to send it to Panini too, as they kind of shows them they need to work on the hockey
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(07-07-2011, 07:16 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: yea

and also I would love you to send it to Panini too, as they kind of shows them they need to work on the hockey
no way...those pinnacle rookies are worth waaay to much to send in the mail...haha ya right...nothing like dropping $4.50 a pack, getting one of the best rcs and having it be worth about $12...(that could be a different topic for a different time....)