`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Phillies pc just got a few additions!

My Phillies pc just got a few additions!
Got this in the mail today. Have been wanting one for my Philly pc for a long time and finally pulled the trigger.

[Image: IMG-2.jpg]

Also got these which now I have 28/36 of the 1959 Phils team set and 3/28 of the 1968 team set.

[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: My Phillies pc just got a few additions!
Nice pick-ups, congrats.

Sweet looking Schmidt.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Very nice. Do you have a minimum grade (7?) you consider when acquiring cards for team sets? I'd like to start collecting vintage Detroit team sets, and am curious how/what you consider buying for your team sets and why. Could definitely help me get started on my own quests.

I've always wanted to put together a 1973 Topps set (I was born that year), but the Schmidt RC is my main deterrent. No way I could afford one. Team sets might be the way for me to start.

Very nice pickups!
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.