`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Giveaway Mail Day w/ Scans

Diamond Giveaway Mail Day w/ Scans
Got some Die Cuts and Vintage in today, along with my vintage pack.
The pack was 1978, nothing really, highlight was Ron Guidry, lol.

I am happy overall with the condition of the Vintage. Wasn't really expecting a 1953 with four sharp corners, but would have liked the 63 Pfister high numbers to have been in better shape. Other than that, they look nice save for a couple of the 64s, which aren't terrible.
I think whoever put the Ryan in the sleeve flipped up that botton corner, feel pretty sure about that.

I'll have a handful more that I took delivery of that will be here later this week most likely. More DDCs in that batch, only 1 Vintage.

[Image: buckDG1a.jpg]
[Image: buckDG1b.jpg]
[Image: buckDG1c.jpg]
[Image: buckDG1d.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: Diamond Giveaway Mail Day w/ Scans
Very nice. The diamond cuts are really one of the coolest cards I've ever seen in person. They have an awesome 90's feel to them.

(07-05-2011, 04:24 PM)thepookmonster Wrote: Very nice. The diamond cuts are really one of the coolest cards I've ever seen in person. They have an awesome 90's feel to them.
Thank you!
I agree, I like the throwback insert theme to them with newer tech thrown in too.

The Ethier doesn't look all that much different for being "black". Still cool though.

(07-05-2011, 04:34 PM)CardGeeksBlog Wrote: The Ethier doesn't look all that much different for being "black". Still cool though.
Yeah that and the serial numbering, and it says Black Diamond under the card number on the back. They make the black look darker on the site. My guess at the reasoning for that is to help make sure someone doesn't make a mistake and trade a Black away for a Base one, so they make it stand out more in the stock photo.

nice cards!. I haven't gotten anything but 80's and 90's commons. Like I need more of them!
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 05:06 PM)collector1974 Wrote: nice cards!. I haven't gotten anything but 80's and 90's commons. Like I need more of them!
Yeah well, those above and the 11 more Die Cuts I have coming were the result of WAY too many codes being entered.
So don't feel to bad that all you have is 80s and 90s commons, it means you probably didn't waste as much money as some of us did, and are better off for it, LOL.