`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Title shot blaster break (scans)
07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Title shot blaster break (scans)
So I've never reall bought any UFC before, I tend to stick to hockey, but the scans I've seen from title shot look nice so I took a chance.

I have NO IDEA how I did, being a first timer and all.

I pulled gold versions of:

Chan Sung Jung
Fabio Maldonaldo
Matt Hamill
Travis Browne
George Sotiropoulous

Here are the scans of the bigger hits

Someone please help me out and let me know how I did:

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

Thanks

Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 02:14 PM by slufan83.)
RE: Title shot blaster break (scans)
Looks like you did pretty good...those belt cards book pretty decently. Retail blasters of those are win-win either way. I think they are only $14.95 and those Flag Patch cards you get in each one usually always books for $10+.

Collecting: Sam Bradford
-If You List Your Cards as Mint, Don't Bother Trading With Me.
-If You Have Less Than 20 Trades, I Ask That You Ship First.
[Image: stlbanner_zpsa32abf00.jpg]
07-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Slufan said it perfectly. My question is can I trade for some of them?! I have over 500 trades so let me know.

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1
07-03-2011, 10:08 PM
(07-03-2011 07:24 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  Slufan said it perfectly. My question is can I trade for some of them?! I have over 500 trades so let me know.

At this point they are not for trade. I haven't decided how deeply I want to dive into UFC collecting, but at this point I am impressed with the stuff so I will be keeping it until I decide which direction I am going to go with it.

Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/
07-04-2011, 01:44 AM
yeah you cant really complain when you get a hit and a flag patch in a blaster for $15, I'd say you did good, lmk if you ever wanna get rid of that brock

Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.
07-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Good stuff, technically you didn't score a "relic" but like someone else mentioned, the belt plate is a "hit" and books well. Plus you got one of the top flags. My last blaster was a GSP flag (PC all the way!), a Forest Griffin relic /88 and I think I also scored a gold Anthony Pettis RC. The blasters are great.

Furthermore - I'd stay away from the hobby boxes - there is a reason they have come down so much in price. The autos/relics are way too big set-wise and scoring a decent hit is next-to-impossible. If you want some of the keys (Munoz auto rc, Cruz auto rc, Pettis auto rc) go online and you can score them for fairly low prices.

(07-04-2011 01:44 AM)dwegner1 Wrote:  yeah you cant really complain when you get a hit and a flag patch in a blaster for $15, I'd say you did good, lmk if you ever wanna get rid of that brock