`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!
(07-06-2011, 07:58 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Gotcha bro! But I can definetly take it just like I can dish it out. I still wonder why Coffee stopped so early because he did have some nice cards in the hobby.
Good!!!! I'm the same way just wanted to clear it up a little. I did sound a little rude on my part. And who knows why, all I know is some of his good looking cards are calling me still dont know what I should do. I want to move on but if I get one I gotta get the rest while they are still there.
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

I do group submissions for BGS. They offers me exclusive deals because I bring in a lot of customers. We (me and 8 other members of this forum) have a 150 card order in right now. It was $7 per card +tax with free AUTO grading. And that is for 20 day service. We will be doing another one again in a couple months. Watch the threads or PM me every now and then. $90 to get two cards graded is crazy.....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-06-2011, 09:43 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I do group submissions for BGS. They offers me exclusive deals because I bring in a lot of customers. We (me and 8 other members of this forum) have a 150 card order in right now. It was $7 per card +tax with free AUTO grading. And that is for 20 day service. We will be doing another one again in a couple months. Watch the threads or PM me every now and then. $90 to get two cards graded is crazy.....
Thanks man. I wasnt looking for a long term return. I know it was high but when you want your cards back based on a bday gift you pay a little more. It was a one time deal dont plan on doing it again!!! Thank you!!!

Here are some of my favorites:

[Image: Starr.jpg][Image: peyton.jpg][Image: manning95.jpg][Image: sanchez95.jpg][Image: bradyultra.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 10:09 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Here are some of my favorites:

[Image: Starr.jpg][Image: peyton.jpg][Image: manning95.jpg][Image: sanchez95.jpg][Image: bradyultra.jpg]
Very nice Manning you got there!!! If I ever got a Manning auto/gu'd I would have it graded instantly!!! Thank you for sharing some amazing looking cards!!!