`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!
(07-05-2011, 10:38 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Its all about how long you want them to take on grading your card(s). I would do BGS and thats all. I did 2 cards about a yr ago and it costed me about $90. That included shipping there and back, insurance and 10 day service, with one of them having an autograph to be graded as well. Dont get me wrong thats still high priced. But if you can handle your cards being gone for 45 days which I think is the max they hold them then its ALOT cheaper!!! I will check and see what I did exactly but thats just off the top the head!!! Its so worth it when they come back regardless of the grades you get! Hope this is helpful!!! Smile
I have no problem with 45 days. I don't have $90

(07-05-2011, 10:41 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I have no problem with 45 days. I don't have $90
There you have it. Some can wait 45 days, but I cant...lol I think the more you submit the cheaper too but dont take my word on that one! Just know the longer they hold it the cheaper it is. Also send cards you least care about til you feel comfortable to do the nice ones. The Suh I sent was a 1/1 and I was freaking out every second along with a Jordan RC reprint. And those were the first cards I ever sent. Start small and work your way up!!! Smile Good luck if you do submit and get them on this thread if and when you do!!! Smile

[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 10:50 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: There you have it. Some can wait 45 days, but I cant...lol I think the more you submit the cheaper too but dont take my word on that one! Just know the longer they hold it the cheaper it is. Also send cards you least care about til you feel comfortable to doing the nice ones. The Suh I sent was a 1/1 and I was freaking out every second along with a Jordan RC reprint. And those were the first cards I even sent. Start small and work your way up!!! Smile Good luck if you do submit and get them on this thread if and when you do!!! Smile
I could buy a DRC auto or two for the price of grading

(07-05-2011, 10:51 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I could buy a DRC auto or two for the price of grading
Understandable. I'm just trying to shine the light to help you out! Do whatever you like with the money you have!!! You can always get cards graded, getting those cards you wanted later may not be so easy to do!!! Smile

(07-05-2011, 10:56 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Understandable. I'm just trying to shine the light to help you out! Do whatever you like with the money you have!!! You can always get cards graded, getting those cards you wanted later may not be so easy to do!!! Smile
I just put up a thread with cards for sale to fund a submission

(07-05-2011, 11:05 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I just put up a thread with cards for sale to fund a submission
And I just posted on that thread! I might be interested in the Dwyer/Thomas card myself!!! Keep me in mind for that one!!! Smile Thanks!!

(07-05-2011, 11:08 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: And I just posted on that thread! I might be interested in the Dyer/Thomas card myself!!! Keep me in mind for that one!!! Smile Thanks!!
Yours if you want it

I got ton of graded in my bucket football BGS 9.5,9 if anyone looking buy some nice rare low print highend football check it out lmk anyone find anything might be intrested in like sell some stuff fund submission.

Thread got a little side track. But still looking for those graded beauties!!! Smile

(07-05-2011, 10:08 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Wait seriously I didnt mean the word "suck" I really didnt. I meant to say "sick" instead of "suck" I just caught that...lol On the other hand yes he did quit on us..lol And that "sucks"...lol But I dont mind "Cowboys" on this thread!!! Its all fun and games til someone gets hurt and I just got hurt!!!...lol Smile Feel free to post anyone you want man, this is for the fan in us!!! Not to bash each others team or players we collect! I know you were messing around I just wanted to clear the air!!! Smile
Gotcha bro! But I can definetly take it just like I can dish it out. I still wonder why Coffee stopped so early because he did have some nice cards in the hobby.