`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do?

RE: What would you do?
(07-06-2011, 07:06 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: As far as Hunter goes...lol you better gettem while you can I just my first auto of him yesterday for $7 w/free shipping. I can do alot more of that. And so far he looks like a good deal to back up Gore and maybe more!!!
Haha i've been hoarding ebay for him lately... got 13 of his autos so far... got my hand on a leaf ultimate auto of his that was numbered 2/5 Smile
We gotta stock up on him now while he is cheap! I'm sure after this next season it will go up
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

+2
(07-05-2011, 11:46 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I'd start a Kaepernick collection or Kendall Hunter (who I think will be really good) I'd give up on the Coffee as well.
On a side note If you can get Coffee's cards for CHEAP ENOUGH I might pick them up. you could probably compile the best Glen Coffee collection out there for next to nothing. AND there is always the chance he changes his mind and returns to the NFL....IN which case you would SCORE big time. Just a thought..
As a die hard 49ers fan, I am mad that he quit like that. I mean we wasted a 3rd round pick on him and although he wasn't playing well his first season(butter fingers) I thought he could end up being really good. He had a lot of speed and quickness.

[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-06-2011, 07:22 PM)Denbro17 Wrote: Haha i've been hoarding ebay for him lately... got 13 of his autos so far... got my hand on a leaf ultimate auto of his that was numbered 2/5 Smile
We gotta stock up on him now while he is cheap! I'm sure after this next season it will go up
Wow and I thought I was doing something with first auto of him!!! Keep it up I know I wont be able to compete with you, you seem determed to get all of them! Do ya thang homie!!!
(07-06-2011, 07:37 PM)eazy e Wrote: +2
On a side note If you can get Coffee's cards for CHEAP ENOUGH I might pick them up. you could probably compile the best Glen Coffee collection out there for next to nothing. AND there is always the chance he changes his mind and returns to the NFL....IN which case you would SCORE big time. Just a thought..
As a die hard 49ers fan, I am mad that he quit like that. I mean we wasted a 3rd round pick on him and although he wasn't playing well his first season(butter fingers) I thought he could end up being really good. He had a lot of speed and quickness.
Trust me I'm drooling over his prices right now. I just hope I can cash in while they are so lowwwwwww right now! If he does come back so be it. But he wont be coming back to Niners I can tell you that!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 06:28 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I haven't heard back as of yet. I just sent her another message earlier. If I were you I'd go with Patrick Willis. His stuff is relatively cheap and the dude's a friggin MACHINE.
We got enough P Willie collectors floating around
[Image: biggrin.gif]

(07-06-2011, 06:42 PM)Denbro17 Wrote: Dang... looks like i may not be the only Kendall hunter collector on here anymore! Smile haha Loved Hunter at OSU and got to see him play in person every saturday. You guys got a steal by getting him in the 4th. Also him and Frank Gore are virtually the same running back!
Looks like that # might increase. Not sure though.... My PC's are many and I don't usually collect anyone until I see them play in the NFL.
(07-06-2011, 06:14 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: I would welcome them anytime!!!...lol And just maybe you would be the start I needed to get a few more from the bay!!!
Check to see if any of the ones I have are ones you need....