`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen and Ginter's checklist is out.

2011 Allen and Ginter's checklist is out.
I have seen they have a few Derek Jeter cards in there. So please remember me as I will be tring to get them all. If anyone gets the rip card of him please don't rip it I will trade way in your favor for it unripped. Hopefully I get it and don't have to worry about it. Everyone who is buying this product please do forget about Yankeeempire as well as he collects the relic and Auto cards. I will help him out will all of mine besides any Derek Jeter's I get as well as Manny Pacquiao Relic and Auto as I want that as a PC item.

NOTE: THAT'S A PRELIM CHECKLIST -- NOT A FINAL ONE.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: 2011 Allen and Ginter's checklist is out.
relief pitchers get no love. no venters unless hes an add-in which I doubt LOL

oh well..next product!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I need that Braun book!
[Image: braunsig.png]

well I will be in need of the Dillon gee from this product

Only two Soriano cards. Bleh
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

i hope the relic checklist stays the same. plenty of red sox and jason bay. the original gypsy queen had jason bay listed in their relic checklist and the card was cut at time of release.

I'll be looking for the Mark Reynolds parallels and relic/cloth cards... if you find any, keep me in mind! Thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I want Stan Lee (If it's the comic book artist like I think it is)

I need all of those Youks! I have waited sooooooooo long for Youk to have a framed relic, and finnally there will be one! That book card must be sick!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

I want the mini's, I'll be collecting all the mini inserts, and the mini variation sets up to the no-numbers again too. so keep me in mind, especially all of you that hate the mini cards Smile
Thinking I might be busting some boxes in the beginning so I'll be trading any g/u and auto's I have for the minis.
My big goal this year is to rip a Rip Card, something I have yet to do.
My 2010 set has made some great progress. I need 1 mini to finish the base set, just finished the AG back set, need 8 more to finish the black mini set and now down to 56 more for the NNO set. I need about 20 more EXT's and 1 more Saltiest Sailor and my 2010 Master Ste will be finished. The NNO's are driving me nuts, someone bid up a Leake NNO that I needed to over $50, and as I was just watching him give up a 2-run bomb to Shelley Duncan, so nyah to the person that just paid $56 for his NNo Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]