`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set Builders Look No Further

Set Builders Look No Further
I crack a decent amount of wax and I am looking to trade some base cards for base I need, short print extended sets, rookies, etc.

If you are trying to complete your football set you should look to me for the following:

- 1991 Classic
- 1995 Score
- 2005 Absolute Memorabilia
- 2005 Bowman's Best
- 2006 LEase Rookies & Stars
- 208 Donruss Elite
- 2008 Playoff Prestige
- 2008 SP Authentic
- 2008 Upper Deck Heroes
- 2009 SP Authentic
- 2009 SP Threads
- 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition
- 2009 Upper Deck
- 2010 Limited (Just cracked 15 box case today - everything is in org!)
- 2010 Paninit Threads
- 2010 SP Authentic
- 2010 Topps Magic
- 2010 Topps Platinum

Let me know what you are looking for!!!!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Set Builders Look No Further
Hi, Buddy!
Boy, did I smile when I read ur thread...I was just about to post one very similar..cm org when u get a chance, man..Thanks!
[Image: rj11bannercopy.jpg]

*Feel free to PM me if you're looking to buy/trade cards of your fav players/teams.*
Let's Work A Deal! Thanks, Collection Nation! -RJ- Thanks, jkiddlridnour! Great Banner!

Got a Chris Long prestige rc?
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

I'm trying to put the 2010 Limited set together. I'm looking for base, jsy base and rookie phenoms autos. I need 3 Material phenoms to finish. They are Spiller, D. Thomas and LaFell. Lmk if you pulled any of the Material Phenoms and I'll check you for the base I need. Thanks for busting some Limited!

to the top.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.