`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about a couple boxes

question about a couple boxes
I haven't purchased any boxes for a while and am considering a box of Plates and Patches and a box of Triple Threads. Those who have busted these products, would you recommend each/either/neither?

RE: question about a couple boxes
I would say if you're getting back into the hobby-go triple threads and 2011 prestige. Those are some of my favorite football products to break. A lot of veteran stuff in these.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

If you've got the $$$ for P&P and TTT, I would buy 2010 Certified. You could bust at least 3 boxes of it (plus some packs of other stuff) for that amount of cash.
TTT might get you a Damien Williams auto and a NFC west RB jersey. P&P has more hits, but same dicey odds of getting bunk.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(07-02-2011, 10:00 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: If you've got the $$$ for P&P and TTT, I would buy 2010 Certified. You could bust at least 3 boxes of it (plus some packs of other stuff) for that amount of cash.
TTT might get you a Damien Williams auto and a NFC west RB jersey. P&P has more hits, but same dicey odds of getting bunk.
Where are you getting your Certified? My sources have it more expensive than Plates and Patches and only $10 cheaper than Triple Threads.

Personally, I REALLY like Plates and Patches, and I REALLY like Certified. I would get those 2 over Triple Threads, but that's just my opinion.

i wouldnt try either of those both products WAY to hit or miss i have seen 30 bad boxes for every good box of P&P. if i was you id go with 2011 upper deck football or 2011 leaf ultimate draft those look to be by far the best products ive seen. possibly try 2010 sweet spot the helmets sell for about 10 a piece for the nobodies and you can find it for around $60. you get 2 of those helmets and 4 jerseys the jerseys dont do well but the helmets are awesome
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

If you are set on P&P I saw dacardworld has them on sale for $90 until Monday I think.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

(07-02-2011, 09:46 PM)quobbinnobbin Wrote: I haven't purchased any boxes for a while and am considering a box of Plates and Patches and a box of Triple Threads. Those who have busted these products, would you recommend each/either/neither?
I have only bought one of each, so I am no expert. They both sucked for me for the money spent. If I had to chose I would say plates & Patches. only because I like the look of them!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!