`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Score 2011

RE: Questions about Score 2011
Yeah I got a hobby box and was pretty disappointed to learn the inserts weren't numbered anymore. Not sure I even got a $5 card out of 36 packs, but we'll see I guess. Fortunately I only paid $22 so whatever I guess... Just a very ho-hum product, even for low end. It's like Panini is taking low-end to new lows.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I'd keep away, and buy some singles with those couple of bucks. Just my opinion though.

I think Blowcards has all sorts of deals and cheap boxes....I'm more than certain you could find something in the $$ range that would be more fruitful.
Insert Banner.

Score inserts aren't numbered this year? BOOOOOOO! Thats weak Panini..
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I picked up the Jets Score base, glossy & gold zone for not a lot this weekend, been putting together the scorecard parallels also, need 1 for the set, got all 4 rookies base, glossy, gold zone and scorecard also.

It's good if
a) you like Score has a mix of veterans (Jets have 10), also 4 rookies for a 14 card teamset.
b) it is inexpensive
c) you like those parallels

Luckily I do, but I know I'm in a minority.

What is weak, buying a box and wanting big pulls, hard to hit an auto,
and the rookies who never went to the Rookie Premiere have a mix of senior bowl pictures or airbrushed college picks. Please end the strike so we can get training camp & preseason pictures.