`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling lot of 25 Cowboys GUd and autos for 75% off BV. Staubach Lilly Aikman Smith

Selling lot of 25 Cowboys GUd and autos for 75% off BV. Staubach Lilly Aikman Smith
Just as the title says. I'm selling the entire 25 card lot of Cowboys autos and GUd in my ORG for 75% off book value. The BV on them comes out to $620, so I'm looking for $155.

First one to paypal gets the entire lot of 25. I'll also throw in some extra base, inserts and RCs of the Cowboys to the winning bidder.

Check out the ORG and let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

RE: Selling lot of 25 Cowboys GUd and autos for 75% off BV. Staubach Lilly Aikman Smith
Any scans of these?
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

RE: Selling lot of 25 Cowboys GUd and autos for 75% off BV. Staubach Lilly Aikman Smith
Here's the link.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...boys%20PC/

bump it up

(07-02-2011, 11:19 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: bump it up
if you decide to break up the 25 id take some of the emmits and troys from you
[Image: jonathancard.png]

anyone?

bump it up