`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at target right now.... I see an idiot searching packs, what should i do?

RE: at target right now.... I see an idiot searching packs, what should i do?
i personally don't care what people do loose packs at wal-mart/target

I won't/don't buy hotpacks and I'm not gonna waste the time to search packs myself.

but if someone wants to spend all that time and effort for whatever it is they pull and that is there thing..whatever.. I'm sure there are PLENTY of things in peoples day to day lives that I am FAR way more offended and disgusted by than something like this. it registers in the "really could care less" category of things when it comes down to it. got better things to waste my time worrying about...or simply not worrying about
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(07-04-2011, 04:40 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: i personally don't care what people do loose packs at wal-mart/target

I won't/don't buy hotpacks and I'm not gonna waste the time to search packs myself.

but if someone wants to spend all that time and effort for whatever it is they pull and that is there thing..whatever.. I'm sure there are PLENTY of things in peoples day to day lives that I am FAR way more offended and disgusted by than something like this. it registers in the "really could care less" category of things when it comes down to it. got better things to waste my time worrying about...or simply not worrying about
EXACTLY! why does everyone have to be some sort of pack searcher policeman? make some sort of citizens arrest anytime you see it happening at your local Wally World.. its a moral issue at the absolute least and although I don't ever buy packs there and wouldn't waste my time searching them for a common GU'ed its not my place to push my morals or beliefs on others PERIOD.

"its not my place to push my morals or beliefs on others PERIOD. "

this isnt a moral issue, it's a legal issue

It absolutely is my job to force my morals on someone whose lack of morals affects me in a negative way. I am appalled at the people in this thread who think pack searching is no big deal.

It is a sad day when our society is so self-centered that they are willing to cheat and steal and screw over other people and accept others who do so long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Pack searchers are scum and those who support them by saying there is nothing wrong with it are just as big a plague on the hobby.

After reading this thread, I am only buying boxes

(07-04-2011, 09:45 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: It absolutely is my job to force my morals on someone whose lack of morals affects me in a negative way. I am appalled at the people in this thread who think pack searching is no big deal.

It is a sad day when our society is so self-centered that they are willing to cheat and steal and screw over other people and accept others who do so long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Pack searchers are scum and those who support them by saying there is nothing wrong with it are just as big a plague on the hobby.
Agree 100%, these bone heads are low-life. I wish more citizens would take action when a wrong is being done. This is what is wrong now with the country. To accept is to condon.
I'm outta here.

(07-04-2011, 09:45 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: It absolutely is my job to force my morals on someone whose lack of morals affects me in a negative way. I am appalled at the people in this thread who think pack searching is no big deal.

We live in a me, me, me society. The people with those comments would probably just ignore some guy beating a dog with a baseball bat or a woman screaming for help. If it does not benefit them, then they don't care. Now, if someone was stealing their car, or vandalizing their house, then its the most important thing in the world. There are a lot of selfish or just non caring people in this world. It's very sad.

Its kinda like opening a can of pepsi at a store when you are thirsty.
I have done it. Brought the can to the register and paid for it.
If these clowns open a pack of cards. Well sparky!!!. You opened it. You bought it.

I'm closing this up before more people say something they're gonna regret.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.