`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's my bucket list I WTTF...

Here's my bucket list I WTTF...
Thought I would go ahead and throw a line out there and see if there is anything available that meets my baseball card bucket list...Aiming high so here goes...

1. a Koufax auto...prob not one of the ultra rare 700-1000+ type but there are others much more reasonable out there
2. a Pete Rose auto...looking mostly at the 2008 Donruss Threads, 2008 Razor, 2009 Donruss Elite
3. a Hank Aaron auto...again nothing too ultra rare but something nice with or without GU memb
4. a Willie Mays auto...see Aaron above
5. Bonds/Griffey/A-Rod auto...not together but an indiv auto of one or all of them

check my org as there is still some decent stuff to deal with and let me know if you have something

Thanks

RE: Here's my bucket list I WTTF...
I have a griffey auto on the way from a trade i just completed, if you have any longoria braun or wright autos it's all yours

i have a 05 origins griffey auto if you're interested
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

(07-06-2011, 11:39 PM)jmc316 Wrote: Thought I would go ahead and throw a line out there and see if there is anything available that meets my baseball card bucket list...Aiming high so here goes...

1. a Koufax auto...prob not one of the ultra rare 700-1000+ type but there are others much more reasonable out there
2. a Pete Rose auto...looking mostly at the 2008 Donruss Threads, 2008 Razor, 2009 Donruss Elite
3. a Hank Aaron auto...again nothing too ultra rare but something nice with or without GU memb
4. a Willie Mays auto...see Aaron above
5. Bonds/Griffey/A-Rod auto...not together but an indiv auto of one or all of them

check my org as there is still some decent stuff to deal with and let me know if you have something

Thanks
ive got a psa/dna bonds auto rc for trade. shoot me an offer.
JD

I have a couple buybacks on card griffey auto's i could possibly trade
no org, please do not send trade requests