`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
work time.. so lets trade!

work time.. so lets trade!
gotta work a crappy 4 hours today before vacation! soooo i need to keep busy..organize is up to date... really looking for mark sanchez autos or gu/patch cards. Looking for the "U" and the "C" from 2009 threads/28 and whomever/whatever catches my eye.. thanks!

i have ALOT of jersey/patch/gu cards NOT listed in my org yet.. name the player and ill see what i have when it comes down to the sanchez patch cards thanks guy!

RE: work time.. so lets trade!
just picked this up yesterday, /25

would be willing to put into a deal for the Sage Spiller if you still have it ?? Smile

[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]
Insert Banner.

Sure is! Trade up!

i have a 2010 triple threads ruby auto 3/3 has three patches

(07-02-2011, 12:39 PM)michael022002 Wrote: i have a 2010 triple threads ruby auto 3/3 has three patches
Check me for it

umm....bump

anymore sanchezles? made couple trades!

do you have any good baseball cards lot listed in your org. looking for some jeter patches/autos and other big name cards, rc's. lmk

(07-03-2011, 09:43 AM)michael022002 Wrote: do you have any good baseball cards lot listed in your org. looking for some jeter patches/autos and other big name cards, rc's. lmk
Hey Just wanted to let you know I am shipping your cards on Tuesday Just in case you wondered
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/trimas12/

Looking for Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning

[Image: trimas13.png]

(07-03-2011, 09:43 AM)michael022002 Wrote: do you have any good baseball cards lot listed in your org. looking for some jeter patches/autos and other big name cards, rc's. lmk
naw man.. i dont do baseball. thanks anyway