`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth THE RiSK? (Ebay)

Worth THE RiSK? (Ebay)
Seller told me in a message card was mint. Plus is terrible feedback rating isn't bad if you read the one negative. I have never spent that much on 1 card before so I'm not really sure if it's worth it. I do have a bulls PC. I know James Johnson is with the raptors doing who knows what, but he was decent when he played the bulls after the trade.

I know it's a good buy if I can get it for $30 mint, but it's tough for me to spend that on a bench player (single card). What are the odds it's really mint because the listing is near mint/mint. i asked him if where the flaws were. his response was it was mint no flaws. Can I trust him? I can always return it, but I would have to pay the return shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-National-Treasu...500wt_1156
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

RE: Worth THE RiSK? (Ebay)
idk i think i would i mean its not that old of a card and i didnt read 2 much that would worry me in his comments even though there were a few iffy things
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

so 91.7% Positive feedback rating is okay if they only have 1 negative in the past 12 months, that isn't really a negative.

PLUS the whole card isn't in the scan. Can't see the edges.

IMO you are mixing 2 things you can't mix to make a good decision

Is it worth it? NO, not money wise. You know yourself he is a bench player and the card will go down before it goes up.

The other side, if you have a Bulls PC and are a Bulls fan then it is worth it for sure if you don't have it.

There will be no money to be made off of this card after this sale, it is going high for what it is. If you are a fan though it is an auto and has a Bulls patch so its not that big of a loss as compared to the pickup for your PC.

Me personally, there is no way I would buy this but it would no go in my PC. You are just going to have to weigh out if it is worth it for you to pick up a Bulls Auto/Patch card for your PC or not.
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

Dude relax haha. Its a NT card which are very nice and should be in good shape. Its $30, dont worry.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I think I just might buy it for spite: lgb cards

$30 is a lot for a James Johnson card, but it's probably one of the best James Johnson Rookie Cards.

And I looked at the Raptors depth chart and it says he starts. Wow. This is a guy we traded for nothing. 28 pick I think which we traded.

I worry buying anything on ebay. Yes national treasures is awesome. A Noah rookie card like that would probably be like $200
another person is selling the james johnson listed at $150 on ebay. So I think $30 is a decent price if I can get it for that.

(07-02-2011, 09:46 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: so 91.7% Positive feedback rating is okay if they only have 1 negative in the past 12 months, that isn't really a negative.

PLUS the whole card isn't in the scan. Can't see the edges.
It is shady to me that the card is not fully shown in the auction. This is one of the reasons I use a scanner to post pictures, it is a lot easier to show the entire card that way.

i have had great experiences from eBay off people like that.. he just has not sold a lot.. 1 negative outta 10.. or 2 out of 20. Sometimes mistakes happen but for the most part you wont be disappointed.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

He got a negative for failing to deliver and a neutral for trying to back out of legally binding agreement when he didn't get as much as he wanted. I would be cautious.