`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Here is my #1

[Image: IMG_1910.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Here are some of mine. I dont actively go for graded cards, but if I can get them I prefer them.
[Image: 4849edea.jpg]
[Image: 8408483c.jpg]
[Image: 29c444c0.jpg]
[Image: 100_2354.jpg]
[Image: 100_2395.jpg]
[Image: 100_2400.jpg]
[Image: 100_2402.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Quote:Arent they addictive? Man I want everything slabbed right now!...lol Now we are getting juicy with the scans. I like the Noah collection. I want more slabbed cards just dont know who I want, its too much to stick with the BIG names. I looked at Noahs too maybe I will pick one of his up. I dont mind the football scans. But football gets alot of attention on here anyways. Lets try to stick with the Bball over here please. Regardless those great looking cards thank you for sharing a fine collection. Keep it up and when those other ten come in please! please! Share with everyone. We'll be waiting.....

Extremely addictive! Ive been collecting Noah since day one and thankfully was able to snag that Exquisite patch auto when it was cheap. I'm trying to sell the BGS 9.5 2006-07 Finest X-fractor of Noah right now since I prefer the Gold. Also I'm expecting my BGS order to arrive around July 15 or so, 9 of the 10 are basketball so I'll be sure to post them.
[Image: Bannerfullwithspacefornewcards1.jpg]

We have a Jordan siting. Great stuff fella's now the bball is getting juicy! Keep it all coming I know there's more yall just need a reason to show'em and here that chance!!! Smile
(07-03-2011, 04:29 PM)gizmoto1987 Wrote: Extremely addictive! Ive been collecting Noah since day one and thankfully was able to snag that Exquisite patch auto when it was cheap. I'm trying to sell the BGS 9.5 2006-07 Finest X-fractor of Noah right now since I prefer the Gold. Also I'm expecting my BGS order to arrive around July 15 or so, 9 of the 10 are basketball so I'll be sure to post them.
Cant wait!!! Smile

(07-03-2011, 02:07 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Here is my #1

[Image: IMG_1910.jpg]

I'm guessing its Mr. Russell? If so ver nice grade on it. The scan is blurry but still a nice card from a GREAT legend! If you have one, its a good one!!!

(07-03-2011, 01:46 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: That Dr.J isnt going anywhere. I have it sitting next to a signed basketball and i like it alot.
And for some reason my computer cuts off some words and things and I didnt catch what you said about the Russell/Baylor.
I said this about Russell and Baylor:

And the Baylor and Russell NEEEEEDS to be slabbed fyi. Its a clean 1/1. Protect that bad baby! Nice cards man. You got me wanting to look on the bay for a Dr.J! Than you for shaving some great history!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

I know yall arent done, lets go...lol!

I would have to say if I ever send off some stuff to BGS i will send that as I was pretty amazed how clean it was. Id prolly send that and at least 2 of my 3 Walter Payton RCs. I have alot of stuff that prolly should be graded I just dont waste my time usually. And thanks for the kind words.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-04-2011, 12:01 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: I would have to say if I ever send off some stuff to BGS i will send that as I was pretty amazed how clean it was. Id prolly send that and at least 2 of my 3 Walter Payton RCs. I have alot of stuff that prolly should be graded I just dont waste my time usually. And thanks for the kind words.
That 1/1 SHOULD be graded. Just so thats its protected man! No problem. Thank you for sharing them!

[Image: kevindurant3.jpg]

[Image: kevindurant.jpg]

(07-04-2011, 01:14 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: [Image: kevindurant3.jpg]

[Image: kevindurant.jpg]
Love the Durants. I have one that should be here to tomorrow. I cant wait! Smile

Will have this soon!!!! Smile

Photobucket