`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
(07-02-2011, 09:49 PM)bengu Wrote: Wow man!!! Incredible steal you got there! It's a gem mint Tim Duncan RC for goodness sake lol!! A single pack of 1997-98 Bowmans Best would cost more than 3.00 haha!
Right one of the most down to earth players we have to day. Again Im bais cause I'm a fan of the Spurs. None of the less that is a sweeeeet rc card of his! Now if I can get one to go on this thread!!! Keep'em coming yall. The bball world is more silent then football but I'm gonna get it poppin over here....lol
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-02-2011, 11:41 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Thank you, You reply fast!!! Smile I dont know whats my fav at the moment. Just knowing I have a Kobe and Lebron, MJ and Durant all in the same collection is got me gitty at the moment. But MJ has to be the best in my eyes at the moment. But thank you for the posting!!! Smile
Im like a posting ninja Smile. I only have one Basketball graded card (One that I recall anyway prolly have more) Its a BVG 7 Dr. J rc.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-02-2011, 10:50 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Im like a posting ninja Smile. I only have one Basketball graded card (One that I recall anyway prolly have more) Its a BVG 7 Dr. J rc.
I see that! Please get a scan of it. Would love to see that! Dr. J rc!!! WOW! That has to be nice regardless of the grade. Please please show it!!! I'll be waiting to see it!!!!

Calm down haus haha. I will go upstairs and do some scanning just for you haha.
WHO-DEY

(07-02-2011, 09:55 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Right one of the most down to earth players we have to day. Again Im bais cause I'm a fan of the Spurs. None of the less that is a sweeeeet rc card of his! Now if I can get one to go on this thread!!! Keep'em coming yall. The bball world is more silent then football but I'm gonna get it poppin over here....lol
Yes sir Smile !!!! Tim Duncan seems like such a great person to go along with him being an NBA legend!!! 4 Rings, 3 Finals MVP's, and 2 regular season MVP's!!!! Enough said! Great card man!

(07-02-2011, 11:12 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Calm down haus haha. I will go upstairs and do some scanning just for you haha.
YAY!!! Thank you! I just want to see the action on the basketball side like the football. The more interest the better!!! Thanks again!!!
(07-02-2011, 11:13 PM)bengu Wrote: Yes sir Smile !!!! Tim Duncan seems like such a great person to go along with him being an NBA legend!!! 4 Rings, 3 Finals MVP's, and 2 regular season MVP's!!!! Enough said! Great card man!
Yes and he never shows up the opponent. Its about the respect first the game second. Unlike some of the players....Anyways thanks for the post.
Come'on yall stop hiding the good good. Lets get the scans up please! Just wanting to see what ya'll have!!!! And see if I gotta beef mines up more...lol Smile

Here is my BVG-7 DR. J (I have another one raw that isn't nearly as nice)
[Image: img225.jpg]

And this is a pretty new pick-up that isn't graded but I don't think you will mind.
[Image: russell.jpg]

Smile
WHO-DEY

I've really gotten into BGS slabbed cards as well. I sent my first order in and got all 9's and 9.5's except for one 8.5 exquisite Joakim Noah card and I've got another order of 10 on the way. Here's what I got so far some football in there too.

[Image: BqkpikwBGkKGrHqQOKioEueYJBnBBLw22j_.jpg][Image: Bp83-MQ2kKGrHqIH-CQEuQienuW3BLtlT6e.jpg][Image: 015-Copy.jpg][Image: 012-1.jpg][Image: 012-Copy.jpg][Image: 003.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKokE0fS6Re2BNbcLClkv_12.jpg][Image: 012-3.jpg][Image: KGrHqEOKkME3r7BJGykBN-TQer3TQ_3.jpg][Image: 002-7.jpg]
A couple more.

[Image: KGrHqQOKjoE1uCtlYTNBNglVs4EQ_12.jpg][Image: B9D7QEGkKGrHqNgsEy14gEk21BM4t7ROFT_12.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKp0E25fkSkL2BNwIsm81G0_12.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKnME1UmQ3YK5BNglHg9s_12.jpg]][Image: B6yOFjgCGkKGrHqMOKjEEyTbsZSNBMybE6Vf3-1_1.jpg]
[Image: Bannerfullwithspacefornewcards1.jpg]

(07-02-2011, 11:25 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Here is my BVG-7 DR. J (I have another one raw that isn't nearly as nice)
[Image: img225.jpg]

And this is a pretty new pick-up that isn't graded but I don't think you will mind.
[Image: russell.jpg]

Smile
So what will it take to get that Dr. J from you?...lol Very nice looking card!!! I would love to have something like that. And the Baylor and Russell NEEEEEDS to be slabbed fyi. Its a clean 1/1. Protect that bad baby! Nice cards man. You got me wanting to look on the bay for a Dr.J! Than you for shaving some great history!!!
(07-03-2011, 01:08 AM)gizmoto1987 Wrote: I've really gotten into BGS slabbed cards as well. I sent my first order in and got all 9's and 9.5's except for one 8.5 exquisite Joakim Noah card and I've got another order of 10 on the way. Here's what I got so far some football in there too.

[Image: BqkpikwBGkKGrHqQOKioEueYJBnBBLw22j_.jpg][Image: Bp83-MQ2kKGrHqIH-CQEuQienuW3BLtlT6e.jpg][Image: 015-Copy.jpg][Image: 012-1.jpg][Image: 012-Copy.jpg][Image: 003.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKokE0fS6Re2BNbcLClkv_12.jpg][Image: 012-3.jpg][Image: KGrHqEOKkME3r7BJGykBN-TQer3TQ_3.jpg][Image: 002-7.jpg]
A couple more.

[Image: KGrHqQOKjoE1uCtlYTNBNglVs4EQ_12.jpg][Image: B9D7QEGkKGrHqNgsEy14gEk21BM4t7ROFT_12.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKp0E25fkSkL2BNwIsm81G0_12.jpg][Image: KGrHqIOKnME1UmQ3YK5BNglHg9s_12.jpg]][Image: B6yOFjgCGkKGrHqMOKjEEyTbsZSNBMybE6Vf3-1_1.jpg]
Arent they addictive? Man I want everything slabbed right now!...lol Now we are getting juicy with the scans. I like the Noah collection. I want more slabbed cards just dont know who I want, its too much to stick with the BIG names. I looked at Noahs too maybe I will pick one of his up. I dont mind the football scans. But football gets alot of attention on here anyways. Lets try to stick with the Bball over here please. Regardless those great looking cards thank you for sharing a fine collection. Keep it up and when those other ten come in please! please! Share with everyone. We'll be waiting.....

That Dr.J isnt going anywhere. I have it sitting next to a signed basketball and i like it alot.
And for some reason my computer cuts off some words and things and I didnt catch what you said about the Russell/Baylor.
WHO-DEY