`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Hello All,

Its been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time since I did this. I was known on football forums for going hard for my Niners hense why the name is 9ersncrabtree. Anyways I moved away from the site in full over the last year or so. Though I've been gone I havent stop my collection addiction. I've got a new kick and that is collecting the BGS graded cards. And boy I've gone crazy on them. Now this is the start to the grading collecting. And I have to say its nice to get cards in great shape knowing that will stay that way for years to come. Enough with the talking PLEASE pull out your BGS graded gems. I would love to drool over yours too! So scan them in and let the drooling begin!!!

Thank you and lets enjoy the fine work BGS style!!!

Duncan RC
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Ginobili RC
[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

Johnson
[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

JSmoov RC
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

Love RCx2
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]

Howard RC
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

Bynum RC
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

D-Will RC
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

Rose RC
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

Kobe RC
[Image: IMG_0022.jpg]

Melo RCx2
[Image: IMG.jpg]

[Image: Melo.jpg]

Durant RCx2
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: Durant.jpg]

"The Champ" Dirk RC
[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

MJx2
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]

Bosh RC
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

Wade RC
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

Lebron RC
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

CP3x2
[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Sweet stuff, my fav is that Durant, im a big fan of his.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-02-2011, 11:37 AM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Sweet stuff, my fav is that Durant, im a big fan of his.
Thank you, You reply fast!!! Smile I dont know whats my fav at the moment. Just knowing I have a Kobe and Lebron, MJ and Durant all in the same collection is got me gitty at the moment. But MJ has to be the best in my eyes at the moment. But thank you for the posting!!! Smile

I only have one graded card and it is this short printed beauty from the highly collectable Bowman 48 set.

[Image: IMG_6017.jpg]

(07-02-2011, 11:51 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: I only have one graded card and it is this short printed beauty from the highly collectable Bowman 48 set.

[Image: IMG_6017.jpg]
I'm loving the graded bird auto. Very nice I would love to that by itself!!! You only got one, but its something wild non the less!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Keep'em coming I know there more beauties out there!!!

Tim Duncan RC graded 10. I bought it on ebay for $3. Since grading is more than $3. I think I got a great deal. Doesn't have much value but when Duncan gets in the HOF it should.

duncan RC graded
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(07-02-2011, 03:11 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: Tim Duncan RC graded 10. I bought it on ebay for $3. Since grading is more than $3. I think I got a great deal. Doesn't have much value but when Duncan gets in the HOF it should.

duncan RC graded
Vey nice!!! One cause its a 10 and two I'm a Spurs fan to the bone. And you did highway robbery on it. You picked a great person get 10 on.

[Image: PIC061.jpg]
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-02-2011, 05:26 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: [Image: PIC061.jpg]
Yikes! How do you sleep at night?...lol that is an AMAZING card. I would have had a hard time letting that one go for grading. I would have had to drive to Beckett myself to make sure it got there...lol Impressive card. Should make you ALOT of money if you EVER chose to let it go. Which it would take a jaw dropping amount for me to even think about it! Thank you very much I'm enjoying that one!!! Smile

(07-02-2011, 03:11 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: Tim Duncan RC graded 10. I bought it on ebay for $3. Since grading is more than $3. I think I got a great deal. Doesn't have much value but when Duncan gets in the HOF it should.

duncan RC graded
Wow man!!! Incredible steal you got there! It's a gem mint Tim Duncan RC for goodness sake lol!! A single pack of 1997-98 Bowmans Best would cost more than 3.00 haha!