`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Hits

Bowman Hits
I have a box of 2011 Bowman coming in the mail tomorrow. Haven't busted anything since 04 Sweet Spot - just getting back in. Who should I be looking out for? Other than Bryce Harper of course.

And is it mainly just refractors in terms of inserts?

Thanks

RE: Bowman Hits
There is this one guy named Paul Goldschmidt... he's not very good, but I am collecting his auto cards. If you get any, I'll take them off your hands! Big Grin

Just kidding... Goldschmidt is one to look out for. As far as inserts, there are a variety of insert cards in the set. The Bowman's Best insert set seems to do well.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Brandon Belt, Pineda, garin cecchini isnt bad, there a few...If you buy the subscriptions just search 2011 bowman, go through like the prospect refractors and just look whose prices have been higher

Other than Harper, some prospects to watch for are Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, Hector Noesi, Jurickson Profar.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Harper, Harper, Profar, Warren
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature