`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!

RE: beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!
Entered every day and didn't win a thing :-(

(08-01-2011, 11:07 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Entered every day and didn't win a thing :-(
guess i didnt either :/

Sorry you guys didn't win anything. Maybe they'll do this again sometime.

Congrats to Zeprock for winning the last prize! He's a great guy and definitely deserved it.

I kept forgetting. I saw a few good guys I deal with win though so I was very happy. Spazmatastic, it never gets old seeing that Johnson nameplate man. I saw it sit a letter short for so long.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Unstickying this one since it's now August ...
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

(08-01-2011, 03:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I kept forgetting. I saw a few good guys I deal with win though so I was very happy. Spazmatastic, it never gets old seeing that Johnson nameplate man. I saw it sit a letter short for so long.
I got tired of being a letter short for so long too. Luckily, I had saved enough money when that 'S' became available that I was actually able to pounce on it. It went higher than I wanted to go, but not higher than I could afford.
I think I have finally decided what to get with the $50 GC I won. It's a football card, but something that's been missing from my Panthers PC for way too long.
Also, I entered every single day. Even after I won. I really wanted the Jimmie Johnson RU'd Glove card from the random drawings. I didn't get it, but I'm still happy to have won something I could appreciate. It's too bad you didn't win anything, Derek.