`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the Chances? 2 Harpers out of 4 packs
07-01-2011, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 04:20 PM by rad_1205.)
What are the Chances? 2 Harpers out of 4 packs
I figured I had to share this with everyone. So today Im one year older than i was yesterday so needless to say got a couple of gifts from the wife. She asked what i want this year. I told her I didnt really want or need anything. Finally i told her just get me some cards. If anyones wife or girlfriend is anything like mine they dont know to much about the baseball card world let alone just sport in general. Anyway before this story gets to long.

She bought me 4 retail packs of 2011 Bowman Draft. When i first seen them i was like cool maybe ill get lucky and atleast get a Harper. To my surprise i actually pulled 2 Bryce Harper RCs both happen to be the Bowman Chrome Version. Got to say im pretty stoked about it. I guess from now on ill let the wife do the pack grabbin'

TOP WANTS

1. 2014 Topps Chrome Autograph Jose Abreu
2. 2001 Topps Traded Chrome T247 Alert Pujols
3. 1993 SP Derek Jeter RC

[Image: Hcq6Mce.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2011, 11:21 AM
RE: What are the Chances?
The stars must be aligning for you today, now you can take one of the Harpers and sell it to get a few boxes.

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]
07-01-2011, 09:23 PM
RE: What are the Chances? 2 Harpers out of 4 packs
(07-01-2011 09:17 AM)rad_1205 Wrote:  I figured I had to share this with everyone. So today Im one year older than i was yesterday so needless to say got a couple of gifts from the wife. She asked what i want this year. I told her I didnt really want or need anything. Finally i told her just get me some cards. If anyones wife or girlfriend is anything like mine they dont know to much about the baseball card world let alone just sport in general. Anyway before this story gets to long.

She bought me 4 retail packs of 2011 Bowman Draft. When i first seen them i was like cool maybe ill get lucky and atleast get a Harper. To my surprise i actually pulled 2 Bryce Harper RCs both happen to be the Bowman Chrome Version. Got to say im pretty stoked about it. I guess from now on ill let the wife do the pack grabbin'

Nice pull, last year i got 2 Julio Teheran autos in 1 box plus a Harper chrome refractor. I noticed there is no RC designation for Harper yet.

Collecting: Heyward, Harper, Freeman, Jeter, Posey, Strasburg, Ripken, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols
Auto's - GU - Bat,Jsy - Refractors
[Image: banner4.jpg]
07-02-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: What are the Chances? 2 Harpers out of 4 packs
nice addition happy birthday

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK