`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard from rimcdonald lately ? Updated

Has anyone heard from rimcdonald lately ? Updated
Let me start off by saying that I dnt think i am being taken or anything like that. We completed a trade a few weeks ago and i haven't received my end yet, and he hasn't marked as shipped or received or signed on since june 11. Just wondering if anyone talks to him on any other sites and if everything is ok . I doubt he would build a solid reputation as a valued trader with over 500 trades or something like that just to make off with 20 bucks worth of cards from me lol...that being said, i'd like to get my cards and get the trade polished off. lmk if you know anything, thanks

RE: Has anyone heard from rimcdonald lately ?
I'm sure you'll get your cards John. He's always been a good trader. June 11th last sign on? He might have had something happen. I hope he's ok....

If it was me in your position, i wouldn't bring it up to the mods until July 11th. 1 whole month is a long time not to hear from someone. Good luck buddy.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

(07-01-2011, 05:07 AM)mdavison Wrote: I'm sure you'll get your cards John. He's always been a good trader. June 11th last sign on? He might have had something happen. I hope he's ok....

If it was me in your position, i wouldn't bring it up to the mods until July 11th. 1 whole month is a long time not to hear from someone. Good luck buddy.
I asked the mods if they had spoken to him , i'm not all that concerned about getting the cards, i know i'm going to get them. I'm just curious if hes ok cuz he hadn't been on in a while and he would never not send cards he was supposed to . He's a good dude i like him, i'm just wondering if hes ok and if anyone had spoken to him

I hope everything is ok, he is a good guy
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I still haven't received anything from him, and he hasn't returned my pms. He never marked as shipped or received...but i just looked at his profile and it says his last log in was july 18th...i sent my last pm on june 23rd and i messaged him thru the trade board too...If he has time to log on he should have time to mail my stuff and finish up the trade. I don't know whats going on with him but i'm starting to get pissed off now i don't care how many trades he has

(07-25-2011, 10:40 AM)john1580 Wrote: I still haven't received anything from him, and he hasn't returned my pms. He never marked as shipped or received...but i just looked at his profile and it says his last log in was july 18th...i sent my last pm on june 23rd and i messaged him thru the trade board too...If he has time to log on he should have time to mail my stuff and finish up the trade. I don't know whats going on with him but i'm starting to get pissed off now i don't care how many trades he has
And now you see why the whole "well you have so many trades, let me send first" is bullsh^t most of the time...As you can tell here recently, it's been the more older, respected traders who have took off and ran and not the newer ones..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(07-25-2011, 11:28 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: And now you see why the whole "well you have so many trades, let me send first" is bullsh^t most of the time...As you can tell here recently, it's been the more older, respected traders who have took off and ran and not the newer ones..
Exactly. Granted, I haven't paid too much attention to the recent trade issues on here but since I've been here, there have been more than a fair share of "veterans" who have taken off with cards. Possibly a paranoia of mine, but I'm always weary of the ones who throw their weight around (i.e. "Well, I have XX number of trades and I run the show so blah blah blah..."), or something to that effect, and personally suspect that they are likely to rip someone off one day.

With that said, I don't think rimcdonald ever did that and would truly be surprised if he does take off with some cards. Hope it all works out for you!

RE: Has anyone heard from rimcdonald lately ? Updated
That's really odd that you haven't gotten your cards from him and that he hasn't replied to your PM's. He has always been a good trader here and for you to have not gotten your cards in nearly a month and a half is strange. I know stuff comes up, but that is an awful long time to wait. I hope everything gets worked out.

(07-25-2011, 12:32 PM)slufan83 Wrote: That's really odd that you haven't gotten your cards from him and that he hasn't replied to your PM's. He has always been a good trader here and for you to have not gotten your cards in nearly a month and a half is strange. I know stuff comes up, but that is an awful long time to wait. I hope everything gets worked out.
It's been two months since the trade, a month since my last pm...i assumed something came up and didnt want to bother him cuz if i remember correctly he just had a boy i think. I ddnt think there was anyway in hell i wdn't get my cards from him . I dnt get it, i really dnt. If he still hadn't signed in since june or whatever i would think he had something going on, but he signed on a week or so ago and still ignored my pms

really odd of him. I was just thinking a day or so ago as well that I hadn't seen him on here or FCB in a while. he has one of the griffey 1/1's i need from the set in my sig. He was really great.. hopefully everything with the new family is all good. If he signed in not to long ago maybe it's time to get a mod involved. even for a guy with excellent cred that's a really long time.
no org, please do not send trade requests