`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for all Brian Cushings, in your favor

RE: Trading for all Brian Cushings, in your favor
Seriously, you collect Cushing, Hamilton, AND Walter Payton????

You are my nemesis, sir, and you must be destroyed.

(06-30-2011, 11:44 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Seriously, you collect Cushing, Hamilton, AND Walter Payton????

Clark and Lex, lets get it on! I have one too btw, if they were in arms reach, I would have my hand clamped very tightly around the neck area, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I have his Prestige Draft SP
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

(06-30-2011, 11:44 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Seriously, you collect Cushing, Hamilton, AND Walter Payton????

Many have tryed none have succeeded !

On another note:

Payton Collection is mainly base(except for Rc,Cut Auto and jsy card) Pretty well done with the collection.... money doesnt go as far as it once did. Enjoyed

Hamilton- base 99' rc's and a few autos..... sent most of my Josh Hamiltons to another collector on here. He sent stuff he got of players I collected and I sent him Hamiltons- 100 cards maybe including rc's and 5-6 autos.

Cushing- I Will destroy any who challanges me... you can have the others in your sig. I can trade you other Texans.. I live in houston so I have just about everyone else cardwise that has played for the texans multiple andre johnsons, ryans, lots of Mario Williams
[Image: nice.gif]

New Goal: Mean Joe Greene SuperCollector

I also collect:
Andre Ware,Brian Cushing, Tim Tebow, Ray Lewis, Josh Hamilton

I live in Houston too! And I moved here from Chicago- which is why I collect the people I do. :-)

I just started collecting Cushing anyway, I think I only have a couple autos and some base. Heck I just got back into collecting in general, so not much of anyone yet! Haha

Got any Arian Fosters for me?????

You will be able to get his Cushing much easier than I will anyway- I use Dallas Cowboy cards for kindling when I build a fire.

(07-01-2011, 01:26 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I live in Houston too! And I moved here from Chicago- which is why I collect the people I do. :-)

I just started collecting Cushing anyway, I think I only have a couple autos and some base. Heck I just got back into collecting in general, so not much of anyone yet! Haha

Got any Arian Fosters for me?????

You will be able to get his Cushing much easier than I will anyway- I use Dallas Cowboy cards for kindling when I build a fire.
Well send them Cowboys over here and i will send you some kindling, no sense wasting someones pc like that, c'mon man. Although, you are making my pc alot more valuable by burning them cards, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

i have a few cushings.. heres my bucket for the pics... i also have the topps career best jersey card not scanned.. i look for anybody who catches my eye thanks! open offer me i can look if youre interested..

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/...0football/

ill take a look at everyones stuff.. thanks for replys
[Image: nice.gif]

New Goal: Mean Joe Greene SuperCollector

I also collect:
Andre Ware,Brian Cushing, Tim Tebow, Ray Lewis, Josh Hamilton

(07-01-2011, 06:29 PM)drobinson23mvp Wrote: ill take a look at everyones stuff.. thanks for replys
Here is mine. #66/99

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]

I have the Elite Auto. LMK if interested